! 5 ¡

natalia pov

"so is there anyone you've met while transfering to pvhs?" alex asks biting down on a piece of food. "there's this one really cute guy named kairi." i smile at the thought of him.

"come on show me him." she says. i pull my phone out from underneath my dress and go to my camera roll. i see a good picture of us from monday when we're at lunch.

ayiana sent it to me. it made me smile hard.

"he's got you smiling hard." she chuckles. "here." i show her. "it seems like he likes you from where you're sitting." she smirks. "who are y'all talking about?" marcus comes up to us.

"this boy named kairi, he's got her blushing." alex says. "oh yeah kairi, i love that kid." he says making me sigh in relief. "he could've been your plus one." alex mentions.

"no he couldn't. kairi and her are arguing right now." mattia says making me roll my eyes. "only because you decided to be such a bitch." i say.

"you kissed me what do you mean i was the bitch?" he asks. "you two kissed?" marcus says. "she kissed me!" he smiles innocently.

"you what!" marcus and alex say at the same time. "i guess you do have a little crush on me after all." mattia puckers his lips together and tries to kiss my cheek.

i push him away and roll my eyes. "anyways, about kairi. he's this awesome guy i'm so glad i met him." i say.

"kairi's not awesome whatsoever that guy is so fucking ugly bro." mattia laughs expecting us to laugh with him. "kairi's awesome what kind of shit are you on?" marcus asks.

"mattia becomes a different person when he's at school. he makes fun of kairi for no fucking reason, and he just gets on my nerves." i ball up my fists.

"i just don't like kairi he's the biggest klutz i've ever looked at." he says. "not cool dude, kairi seems like a nice guy if he can make her turn all lovey dovey." alex says making me blush.

"my baby sis is growing up, i'm not ready." marcus says hugging me. "shut up you're only a year older than me." i chuckle.

"still i don't know what i'm going to do when your off in love with kairi." he mourned. "just cause i'll be in love doesn't mean i'll forget about my friends." i say.

mattia pov

"i'm not letting you be in love with such a dork." i say.

kairi this, kairi that, but not kairi love. he doesn't deserve her love, no one does.

"i don't need your approval to be with someone." she says with marcus still hugging her. "you're right you don't need his approval but you need mine, so when are we going to meet him?" marcus asks.

"whenever we're friends again." she sighs. "don't worry kairi's a good guy, he'll come around especially if he has such a woman waiting in line." he says making her laugh.

"alright you can get off of me now." she detaches marcus from her and stares at me. "yes?" i ask.

as soon as she starts to get a word out of her mouth her mom and my dad come up to us. his arm around her waist? what's his motive with this?

"what do you want to tell us this time?" natalia says. "we just want to know if you two you know like each other." my dad says.

bull fucking shit.

i hear marcus and alex chuckle behind us making me want to tear my dad's head off.

"why do you think i've gotten closer with her pa?" i say. "he's just kidding, you know how funny mattia is." natalia tries to cover the fact i'm telling them i like her.