! 12 ¡

natalia pov

"play fair or i'm kicking ur asses to the curb!" bryce shouted before blowing on a random whistle he found on the ground.

he's for sure catching something.

nico and i ran to the ball but i got to it first kicking it through his legs. i ran around him catching up with the ball and continuously kicking it til i was near the goal.

as i was about to shoot the ball into the net, nico kicked the ball to the other end of the field.

"let's see who's faster." nico chuckled running past me.

i caught up with him but it was a little late, he had already kicked it into the goal.

0-1

"where's those d1 moves i saw on your highlights?" he smirked watching me breathe in and out. "don't get too cocky now pretty boy." i smiled before walking over to where were going to start.

mattia told me he found me attractive, so i was going to use that to my advantage.

after a few more round of us just kicking it out of bounce, i finally score.

1-1

whoever won the next round won or it was going to be a tie.

we both rested at the start with out hands on our knees just panting like dogs. i chuckled when i saw his face become flustered when i caught him staring.

kinda wished mattia was like that.

"go!" a voice boomed across the field.

nico got to the ball first but i took off my shirt to distract him.

it felt nice, he had his shirt off too.

"put on your shirt!" i heard mattia shout. i laugh as swept the ball away from nico. "isn't that a like a foul?" nico stuttered trying to catch up to me. we were near the goal so it was gonna take a lot for him and try and take it from me.

"not a foul if you're enjoying it." i say before he tries to grab the ball from me. i kick the ball into the net and trip him.

i laugh as he lays on the grass. "now where was my shirt?" i ask sarcastically. "help me up." he rolls his eyes with his hand in the air.

i grab onto his hand and then he pulls me down on top of him. he smiles like a jerk looking at me.

he wasn't kairi shy nor was he a complete douche like mattia.

mattia isn't a douche but you know what i mean.

"wow now it's nico huh?" lucci says walking up to us. "it's no one, i'm single and i'll do whatever i please." i say getting up.

i am single but i'll stick to mattia for now.

nico follows my lead and gets up looking at mattia. he looked nervous which made me laugh on the inside.

"here." mattia threw my shirt at me not looking so happy about what i did or maybe what i just said. "shit, i got to get to class. coach martin wants me early because i'm helping the football team with try-outs." i say running over to the bleachers and grabbing to my backpack.

"the boys are hot!" ceila shouted. "i know that's why i'm helping!" i shouted back laughing.

i actually was helping out the football team because my brother, antonio, was on the team. i wouldn't date any of the guys on the team they all know my brother.

i rushed to room 301 that was the gym. i layed my back against the wall, breathing heavily.

"natalia you good?" i heard a guy say. "i'm good." i nod.