Trust Me

•Sabrina's POV•

Things are getting rough. Bradley and I are back together but ...I know he isn't happy. He has to put up with me all the time, I can't stay with him. I don't want him feeling like he has to take care of me.

Even with him, I've been so depressed. Its because this stupid cancer, I'm almost never happy. The only time I'm happy is ...this is gonna sound corny. But I'm only happy when I'm with Bradley especially when we kiss. I feel like Im in a whole other universe.

I might be happy but...like I said, I know he isn't. I can't make him suffer.

I have to end things.

•Bradley's POV•

"Hey do you want me to come over" I ask Sabrina over the phone

"U-uh no its okay. Kenney is over here right now. I understand that you might feel obligated to come but Bradley...you don't have to"

She rather have Kenney over there?

"Sabrjna, I'm your boyfriend...I'm suppose to be there for you. I have to"

"That's the thing. You don't have to. And I don't want you to feel like you have to cuz you don't." She gets a bit loud

"I want to" I say softly

"Just stay home..." She says and hangs up

I throw my phone across the room in anger. What's her problem? I've done my best to comfort her, to make sure she's alright.

She wants Kenney over there and not me? Yeah I'm jealous, what do you ecpect.

----

I walk up to her door and knock. She opens it and stares at me "I told you not to come"

"And why not Sabrina?! I've dine everything I could to make you better... To make you happy. What am I doing wrong"

"You're not happy" she says

"What"

"You're trying to make me happy....but you're not happy doing it"

"I a-"

"Don't say you are. Its too much for you...you feel like you have to and you don't. You don't have to be here Bradley. I know you want to do other things "

I grab her hands "Sabrina... I want to be over here. I like making you feel good, it makes me feel good. Yeah its a lot but, I like to do this stuff"

"Stop lying" she snatches her hand away

"I'm not lying" I yell "how come when I say it, I'm lying? But I'm pretty sure Kenney said the same thing"

"Kenney isn't here...I lied" she admits

I shake my head but calm down

"I want to help you get through this. I want to make this all okay"

"Stop saying that" she yells "its not gonna be okay! I'm dying Bradley!! You're not okay, I'm not okay. Nothing is okay"

"Sabrina ..."

"Leave" she says out of breath

"Calm down...you're getting out of breath"  I say concerned

"LEAVE!!" She slams the door in my face

I begin to walk away until I hear a loud thump. I run back in the house and see Sabrina passed out on the floor.

I pick her up and put her on the couch. This happens a lot when she gets worked up. She's okay.

I lean down and kiss her forehead "B, I love you....trust me"

//////

He told her to calm down....