Pain.

•Bradley's POV•

I've messes up with Sabrina. She's not my second choice...I need her to realize that.

I was stupid...I am stupid. I don't deserve her. She's amazing and I was too blind to see that.

I have to make her realize that.

But for now...I need to talk to Taylor and John.

"Hey... John"

"Hey kiddo, what's up"

"I need to talk you and Taylor about something"

"TAYLOR!! COULD YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" he yells

She walks in and asks what's going on.

"Umm...my mom came up to me the other night"

"You're mom?" Taylor asks

"Yeah"

"What'd she say"

"I didn't give her a chance to talk...I grabbed the kids and left" I explain "should I have let her talk"

"No son, you did the right thing" John says "you were to young to know but...they left because they got caught"

"What do you mean"

"They beat you and ...they were drug addicts. They got caught and ran...and left you"

I tear up "I - I never knew that"

"Its okay buddy... Its okay " John rubs my back "we don't want you talking to her...okay?"

I nod and they want out. My parent beat me? What kind of people do that to a four year old...

•Sabrina's POV•

(Next day)

I'm started to get really scared. Lately I've been so weak, I loose my breath quick, these bumps won't go away, the slightest puncture makes me bleed like crazy...I get bruises and I don't know how. Everything hurts.

I've been sitting here all day thinking about everything. Everything that's happened this past year. My life has changed so much.

I'm scared that....no don't think like that Sabrina. Its not gonna happen again. Its gone.

I need to call my grandma

"Hello?" She says

"Grandma... I think I need to go to the doctor"

"Sabrina honey are you okay" she asks worried

"Y-yeah, I just... I'm sick and I need something to take all this pain away. When will you be home"

"In about 2 hours but if you need me I'll come"

"No its fine. I'll ask someone else"

"Call me when you know something. I'll be praying. I love you Sabrina" she says and hangs up

I text Kenney

Me- Ken ...can you please take me to the doctor. I'm feeling so weak I can barely move

Kenney- yeah sure thing...don't move I'll be right over

About 10 minutes later he comes in the door. He comes towards me and widens his eyes "are you okay, your very pale"

"I feel like crap.."

He touches my fore head "Sab you're burning up" he picks me up "let's get you to the doctor"

---

After hours of needles and taking blood the doctor comes back in.

"Miss Carpenter... I see that on your file it says that in the past you ha--"

"Um yeah, I did uhh I don't want to talk about it" I motion my eyes towards Kenney

Letting the doctor know not to say anything infront of him "oh okay, yes ma'am. Well...we've tested for multiple things today as you can tell. We sent them off to be tested we won't have the results for a couple of days. We will call you when they are in"

"Thank you"

He writes me a prescription for everything else that's going on and tells me I'm free to go.

As we are walking back out Kenney stops in front of me "Sabrina...what's wrong with you"

"I don't know...they haven't gotten the resu--"

"No, what was wrong with you. Tell me"

"I- I can't..." I shake my head

"Please" he looks at me with concern

"When I was little I ...."

//// 

And I'm gonna stop right there :) I'm pretty sure you can guess what's wrong.
Anyway, hope you liked it