Amazing.

•Sabrina Carpenter•

Bradley never texted me...not that I care or anything. But I mean it's been a whole week, you'd think he'd text. Whatever.

"Hey grandma can I take the car to go hang out with Kenneth"

She looks up at me and smiles "is he your beau"

"My what" I laugh

"Oh I'm sorry, uhh your boyfriend"

"Nooooo he is just a friend"

"Okay. Well yes, you can take the car. Be home at a decent hour."

"Sure thing" I lean over and kiss her cheek "love you, see yah later"

I get in the car and drive to the park, like Kenney told me too. I look around and I don't see him yet, he must be on his way. I sit on he swings and wait.

After about an hour of waiting, I start feel like I've been stood up. Then he texts me,

Kenney-  hey Sab, I can't make it today. Sorry if you've been waiting...something came up.

I sigh and respond

Me- oh it's okay...I understand.

I put my phone up and walk back to the car. Since I'm out ...I should go do something.

I go to Panera and grab some food.

As I'm sitting there eating...alone. Kenneth walks in, with a girl. Now I see what 'came up'

I sort of feel ....jealous? But why? I don't even like Kenneth like that. I guess I just didn't like being stood up because someone better came along.

Just as I'm about to leave someone comes and sits at my booth.

"Carpenter" Bradley says

I like the sound of him saying that...hut Kenney usually calls me that, but whatever.

"Hey" I smile

"Why is such an awesome girl eating over here along"

"Well....I was gonna hang out with Kenneth today but" I point towards them "looks like he found someone better"

"So he ditched you for that girl?" He asked surprised "you're way better than her...trust me"

I shrug.

"Well I was just about to leave" he says "then I saw you and thought I'd come and say hi...wanna hang out"

"Aren't you with some people"

"My family... They're no fun" he whispers "I'd rather hang with you"

"Sure."

He pulls his phone out and texts someone "okay let's go"

When he get close to Kenneth, Bradley puts his arm around me "play along" he whispers

"Oh hey Kenneth" Bradley says pulls me closer "funny seeing you here"

He kind of widens his eyes a little "h-hey um Sabrina uhh its uhh--"

I stop him "its cool....sometimes we find better people"

"No don't say that...you're awesome" he admits

"Yeah, she is awesome. Isnt she?" Bradley hugs me, I look at Kenney and he looks kind of mad.

"See yah" I say walking out

When we get out the door I pull away and giggle "that was kind of fun"

"He was so jealous"

•Bradley's POV•

After we leave Panera we go to Starbucks.

"So Sabrina... Tell me about yourself. We've never really talked about ourselves"

"Um well, I'm 16...I live with my grandmother and uhhh I don't know" he smiles

Her smile is adorable.

"Nice, anything else...any siblings?"

She sort of drops her head "I don't like to talk about it..."

"Oh I'm sorry. Don't worry about it... I won't make you do anything you don't feel comfortable doing"

"Thanks...so tell me about you"

I lean back and sigh "let's see...I recently turned 17... I'm a foster child and my parents....I don't know where they are"

"Oh...I'm sorry"

"Its okay...I love the family I have, they're amazing"

"Well that's good"

"Sorry I never texted you...I was scared" I all of sudden bring up

"Oh ha it's fine. But you, scared? No."

"I get nervous a lot"

"No need" she reassures me

"Let's go somewhere" I suggest

"Where?"

"You'll see...can I drive?"

She hands me the keys and we leave.

-----

I took Sabrina to this place I use to go with my former foster brother. He use to take me to this ledge and when you looked out, you could see everything.

It tool a while to get there though. So by the time we got there it was dark. Perfect.

"We have to walk the rest of the way" I say stopping to car

"That's fine"

I stand in front of her "here...hop on"

"Oh no. I'll walk" she laughs

"Come on Carpenter... Take my offer"

She shrugs and hops on my back. I walk down the path and out on the ledge. I out her down and we stare out into the distance.

"This is beautiful" she states "you can see everything"

"Yeah I know...I come here to think. Its relaxing"

I sit down and motion her to sit next to me. We talk and watch the stars.

"Woah, its past tweleve...I need to get home" Sabrina says worried

"Okay, come on" I grab her hand and we walk back to the car

She takes me home and before I get out she kisses my cheek "I had fun Bradley... Thanks"

I smile "I had fun too"

I get out and she drives away. Before I walk inside I yell  "Wooohoooo"

I had an amazing day...all thanks to one amazing girl

//////

No school yesterday, no school today, and no school school tomorrow

Do you honestly like this story...cuz I really don't ...please give me ideas on how to make it better

Sorry for any mistakes...I make a lot