Bradley Steven Perry

-Bradley's POV-

Hey guys... I'm Perry, Bradley Perry. Bradley STEVEN Perry.

Okay haha let me stop. I'm 16 and I'm a foster kid. I try not to complain about it because I'm lucky that I have a "family" 

Want to know why...? I'm gonna tell you anyway. When I was 4 my mom and dad abandoned me. I never really knew why. I had a brother and sister that went into foster care with me too. We eventually got separated and I haven't seen them since I was 8.

I've been in many foster homes over the years because apparently I'm am "bad kid" and the families couldn't deal with me. But right now I'm in a nice home... I have 4 other foster siblings. Hannah, she's 4. Thomas, he's 12. Then David & Danielle, thw twins, they're  14.

They are like my best friends and they really feel like family.  But the bad thing is ...I only have one more year with them. When I'm 18 I'll be out of the system. They've tried to adopt me but the people won't allow them to. It sucks. 

Oh and hey guess what. Tomorrow is my birthday. Yay..

- next day - 

I   open my eyes and my whole family is standing around me with a cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPP BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRADLEY, HAPPY BJIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!" everyone sings    

As they sing I lay there grinning ear to ear. 

"make a wish" Taylor my "mom" says when they're done singing 

I quickly make a wish and blow the candles out. Everyone yells and claps.

"Happy Birthday Bwadley" Hannah says 

"Thanks pretty girl. Come here" I pull her up on my bed and give her a small kiss on the cheek 

"thanks guys" 

"no problem bruh" David says 

"lets go eat this" John, my "dad" says

Hannah gasps "cake for bweakfast" 

She's so adorable

"and ice cream" John replies 

She smiles and clasps her hands together. He laughs and picks her up and 'flies' her out of the room.   

When everyone leaves, Taylor sits on my bed "hey sweetie" she says "you're growing up so fast. I remember when you first came into this house"

"15 year old bad boy" I laugh

"No you just needed a family that would love you for you"

"Thanks Taylor"

She smiles and then John walks in. 

"hey buddy...we have a birthday gift for you"

"oh you didn't have to"

he then throws something at me. I pick the item up off my lap and my eyes widen.

"you didn't" I say shocked

"its in the driveway" Taylor laughs

I sprint outside and see a shiny black Jeep Wrangler in the driveway. 

"this is amazing" I run back to them and hug them tight "I love y'all, you guys are the best parents" 

When I call them my parents they start tearing up. I can't believe only have one more year with them. Better make it last. 

/////////

well there is that.... hope you like it :)