Truth Is.

•Sabrina's POV•

"Hey Sabrina, Rowan's in her room" Mrs. Blanchard said

"Thanks Mrs. B"

I wall up to her room and stand at the door. She's a talking to someone, must be on the phone. Maybe I should wait until she's done.

I go to walk back downstairs until I hear my name.

"Yeah she's such a cry baby. Just because she has cancer doesnt mean she needs to cry all the time" she says "of course I still like him....but it stole him from me. He's only with her because she has cancer"

That hurt....a lot.

"I want to tell her off but....I kind of feel bad for her. She doesn't have many friends"

I open the door with tears in my eyes. She turns around and widens her eyes "Kate...I have to go"

"H-hey Sabrina...uhh what'd you hear" she nervously asks

"Why'd you say that stuff? I though we were friends"

"We are but...it hurt when he chose you"

"That's why you hate me? I can't help he chose me....and it wasn't because I have cancer."

She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes "well you know what? Corey and Peyton knew about your cancer, when I found out.  They didn't rush back....they. Didn't. Care" she says rudely

"I told you the day before my birthday.. They came"

"I knew before you told me. Bradley can't keep a secret. I pretended I didn't know"

After that I wanted to just cry. Wow I do cry a lot.

"Hey Row-... Sabrina" Corey and Peyton say walking into Sabrina's room

Corey sees me then looks at Rowan. He tenses up and walk towards me "Sab-"

Before he can't finish, I run out crying. I open my eyes and I'm in a white room.

I turn back and see my 3 "friends" standing in the doorway. Then it closes.

///////

Last few chapters....gonna start throwing some plot twists at yah. Shout out to brabrinafeels for the ideas she gave me. You'll see what I'm talking about in the next chapter.

Hoped you liked it.

OMG PLL ON TUESDAY WAS KANSCNANANDKZ #CharlesIsA