Results.

•Sabrina's POV•

Once I tell Kenney he starts to cry, I join him. He wraps his arms around me and cries.

"Kenney I don't want that to be what it is" I cry

"Me either Sab, all we can do it pray that its not and if it is...then pray that you get through it"

~few days later~

"Sabrina, phone!" My grandma yells

I run to the phone and pick it up "hello"

"Sabrina Carpenter?"

"Yes"

"Hi, this is Dr. Russell ...your results are in. We think it'd be best if you came in"

My heart starts thumping fast "o-okay I'm leaving now"

I walk into the living room where my grandma is watching TV.

"Grandma they have my results ...can you come with me"

"Of course honey" she grabs her stuff and we head out the door

---

We sit in the room waiting for the doctor. I sit there with sweating palms and racing heart. My hands and legs are shaking and I can't breath right.

I'm so scared right now I hope its not....

"Sabrina"

I look up and see Dr. Russell

His next words shattered my heart. The room started spinning and the words "Im sorry, its back Sabrina" echoed in my head
•Bradley's POV•

I walk up to Sabrina's house with a dozen roses. I see her outside, sitting on the steps. I didn't expect that.

"Hey Sabrina" I sit next to her "these are for you"

"Thanks" she says quietly

"I came to say that...you're nkmlt second choice Sabrina. I told Rowan that I ...that I like you and you're the one I wanted. Sabrina I was too stupid to realize...that you're the one for me. I'm sorry please forgive me"

"You don't want me Bradley" she whispers

"I do Sabrina...you're the one I want"

She shakes her head "trust me"

"Why not" I say getting a bit loud

She wipes her tears away. I sit back down and put my arm around her "tell me what's wrong"

She buries her head in my shoulder  "my cancer is back"

///////

Peace out girl scout. That's all for tonight