You're Coming Back?

•Sabrina's POV•

I haven't really talked to Bradley much since I broke....fractured my arm. Not because of my arm though, its because I don't want these feelings I have for him, to grow.

He texts and calls me a lot but sometimes I ignore him. We still hang out...but never alone.

"Hey Sabrina" someone says, breaking me from my thoughts

I look up "oh hey Aunt Stef" I smile

"What's wrong ladybug" she says rubbing my back

"Boy problems"

"Do you want to talk about it"

"Well...there is this guy and I really like him" I state

I tell her about how Bradley likes this girl and how he practiced what he was gonna say to her, on me. I told her how I felt when he told me all this and pretty much everything that's happened between him and I. 

"Well, you really have fallen for him" she says

I nod.

"To be honest...it sounds like he like you too"

"What" I say confused

"Yeah I mean he said that stuff to you...maybe to see how'd you react. He might've asked what wrong because he thought you liked him back"

"But..."

"I'm just guessing though. Maybe you should talk yo him about it" she says and walks out of the room to find my grandma

Does Bradley like me?

Just then I get a call from unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer slowly

"Sabrina?" Some girl asks

"Yes...who is this?"

"Sab, its Rowan"

My mouth literally drops.

"R-rowan..."

"I missed you Sab, I'm so sorry that I haven't called you"

I stay quiet

"You there?" She asks

"Uh yeah...I'm just- I'm just...shocked"

"Why"

"Its been year Rowan, you never called"

"I'm sorry Sabrina. I'm such a bad friend"

I don't say a word.

"But I'm coming home...we're moving back"

My mouth drops again "you're lying"

"I'll be there tomorrow. I have so much to tell you"

•Bradley's POV•

Sabrina won't answer my messages. She seems mad, she says she's not but I don't believe her.

I miss her, we haven't been hanging out a lot. I just don't know what to do.

Anyway...um remember when I practiced what I was gonna say to my crush, on Sabrina.

Well... I said it to her and she loved it. But the thing is, I haven't even met her yet.

But I'm gonna meet her soon...and I know she likes me. I think I might ask her out.

/////  

Sorry for any mistakes....my phone is all shattered and I can barely see what I write. All of a sudden I had a burst of ideas to last me a few chapters.

Have a good day :)

.