Hike

•Bradley's POV•

Barely awake, I hear my bedroom door open and close. I don't feel like waking up so I just turn around and keep my eyes shut.

I hear a faint giggle but choose to ignore it. After a while I doze back off.

---

"Okay you've been asleep long enough" I hear someone say

Then they jump on my bed and shake me "Bradleeyyyyy"

I turn over and see Sabrina hovering over me. "Good morning...or should I say afternoon" she grins

"Hi. Okay I'm up" I sit up

She stares at me for a second then smirks and looks away.

"What" I laugh

"You have nice abs there boy" she points to me

I look down and realize I don't have a shirt on. Yeah I sleep in boxers. Crap...I only have boxers on. Well, this is gonna be awkward.

I slowly get off the bed and make my way to my closet. When I reveal I have nothing on but boxers Sabrina hides her eyes.

I laugh, that's cute. So innocent.

I put some basketball shorts on and sit back on my bed "like what yah see" I say flexing

She slightly blushes but tries to hide it "put a shirt on"

I smirk and go back to my closet and put on a sleevless T-shirt. Its one that I cut the sleeves off of so you can see like my whole side.

"Wow that's better" she says sarcastically "you like showing off your mad body"

"No but its comfortable for a hike...which is what we are going on"

"Who says"

I ignore her and continue to get ready. When I'm done I grab her hand and walk out the door.

•Sabrina's POV•

These past few months I've spent with Bradley have been amazing. He is literally my best friend. But there is one problem... Im starting to feel something for him.

Best friends aren't suppose to like like each other... I hate feelings. He doesn't make it any easier for me either, when he grabs my hand I get lite butterflies in my stomach.

"Bradley I don't want to hike" I whine

"Cry me a river"

---

Hours into the hike Bradley starts to make me get those stupid feelings again. Gahhhhh stahp

"You know you're really cute when you sweat"

I literally choked "um thanks ...that's a strange compliment"

"I'm a strange person" he shrugs "can I talk to you about something"

"Sure"

"...well, I like this girl" he starts

I feel a slight pain in my chest when he says that. But I try to ignore it.

"And I need to know if she likes me back"

"Well... I don't know" I shrug

"What's wrong"

"Nothing I'm just uh...I can't help you Bradley"

"Well can I practice what I'm gonna say...and say it to you"

I nod.

•Bradley's POV•

Here I go, hope this isn't awkward.

I hold her hand and look into her eyes "when I first talked to you... I knew this would be a great friendship. But, I never thought it'd turn into something more. The more I think about you, the stronger my feelings grow ...for you" I take a deep breath "I'm taking a giant step here but... Will you be mine?"

I smile and let go of her hands "how was that"

"It was...it was amazing. This girl must be special" Sabrina says quietly

"She is"

She looks away "Well... Let's finished this walk" then  walks away, fast

What's wrong with her.

"Sabrina wait up" I catch up to her "what's wrong"

"Nothing"

"Come on you can tell me" I grab her arm

"NOTHING IS WRONG" she raises her voice

She turns and trips over a huge rock and lands hard on her arm.

"Sabrina are you okay" I kneel down

"I...I th-think...I b-roke something" she says inbetween sobs

I carefully pick her up and carry her back to the car

•Sabrina's POV•

"Well ...its fractured." The doctor says "its fractured pretty bad. We're gonna need to put a cast on it. But not for long"

I sigh and nod. They put a cast on it and she check out. Bradley then drives me back home, the whole ride is completely silent.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault" he speak up

We pull up in my driveway "no worries" I say not looking at him and get out.

Well today was great.

///////

This isn't good. I'm sorry guys, I feel as if I've disappointed you guys. I came back after a short break and gave y'all a crappy story. Sorry :(