You're The One I Want

•Sabrina's POV•

I quickly shut my eyes as soon as I open them. The sun is killing me, and I have a killer headache. Must be from all that crying.

I walk down stairs to my grandma's medicine cabinet. I look for some aspirin, ibuprofen, something. There isn't any.

"Grandma!" I yell and as soon as I do, I regret it

My head starts to throb and I feel as of my brain is gonna explode. I hold my head in pain.

"Yes sweetie" she says walking in the kitchen

" where is the medicine...I have a headache" I squint because the sun

She looks in the cabinet "I guess you've taken it all. You have been having a lot of headaches lately. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I've just had a lot going on"

"You don't think it's your--"

I stop her, not wanting to bring the past up "no grandma...I'm sure it's not"

"Okay honey, but if you ever get worried about it...I'm here" 

I go back up to my room to shower. When I undress I notice red bumps on my arms and chest. I hate rashes.

"I'm falling apart" I say to myself

I shake it off and get on the shower.

•Bradley's POV•

I've been thinking a lot and I know who to choose. I'm going to meet her right now.

---

"Rowan you're the one I want to be with" I admit

"Bradley... I - I don't know"

"What did Sabrina say"

"She told me to do what I want"

"Then Rowan" I grab her hands "be mine"

She's looks at the ground, not saying anything. I put my finger under her chin, making her look at me.

I lean in and gently kiss her lips. I pull away and look into her eyes "be mine"

Her cheeks turn a bright shade of red "okay"

Yes! I finally made Rowan mine.

//////

Since this is so short and sort of a filler I MIGHT update again later.