He instantly turn into stickman back.

Aizawa&Me: No, please go back and focus on your recovery. You gotta be ready for the next term.

All Might: Come on now, you two are so cold. Today is the special moves class, right?! Of course I want to see something like that. And I already see one just now. I, too, am teacher after all.

Suddenly a huge explosion occur behind us. We look at the direction only to see Bakugou is on rampage. Because of his explosion, lot of rocks coming in our way.

Me: Black Hole.

A black hole appear in front of us and all the rocks got suck into the black hole.

Aizawa POV

Me*thought*: He really have potential. He read a situation very quickly.

Me: (Y/N), how do you make your leg burning?

(Y/N): It's simple.

He turn some stone in front of him into ash and gather all of it around his right leg using his power.

(Y/N): Since all the ash already gather around my leg, I just need to move some of it to make friction. When friction happen, spark of fire will be the result of the friction. And when the spark of fire touch the ash that gather around my leg, it will cause all the ash to burn.

He then light up a medium size fire at his right leg using the method he explained earlier.

Me*thought*: Knew it. The way he's thinking is also beyond any of his class members and even the teachers.

(Y/N) then leave me and All Might alone and continue his training.

All Might: You are thinking the same, don't you?

Me: Yeah, I really don't know whether he's still need to do all this trainings to become pro hero. He's already like a pro to begin with.

All Might: He already made his own special moves before he joined UA.

Me: That boy is really capable to defeat LoV on his own if you ask me.

All Might: Well, I think I will give them some advice.

He said and start to walk at Midoriya.

Timeskip
After the training
Deku POV

"You are still try to imitate me."

That is what All Might said to me earlier. I still don't really understand what All Might meant by those words. But in any case, it will be bad if I'm not able to move my arms anymore.

Me: There is must be something useful for me in this workshop.

I said while looking at a door in front of me. I'm about to open it but I hear Uraraka and Iida's voice.

I look at the voice direction and see Uraraka is running toward me while smiling.

Me: Oh, Urarak-

Before I can finish my sentence, the door in front of me explode. Lot of smoke come out from the workshop. I then hear familiar voice.