ten

TW: MENTION OF BLOOD

"Oi..kawa.. I.. remember.." Iwaizumi whispered against his newfound lover's soft skin, the warmth drawing him in."Eh? What do you remember?"

"Every..thing.."

"Oh darling, please elaborate. I have no idea what you're talking about." Oikawa sighed, swaying softly while still embracing his love. Between light sobs, Iwaizumi began to speak, but then stopped, and soon, he had a complete meltdown from the agonizing memories of his past life crashing down on him all at once. The atmosphere of their perfect, cozy household. Arriving home from a stressful day of work to be greeted by his loving husband and kids. His passionate nights with the only one he'd ever loved. The sensation of lustful lips crashing against his. He remembered each and every moment he'd spent with the love of his life. And, he remembered all so vividly, the day he lost him. He remembered seeing his dead, bloody corpse on the side of the road. His husband's lifeless eyes and soulless body. The man he'd spent over 20 years loving, was taken from him. But there he was, now, embracing him ever so lovingly. Iwaizumi was oblivious to the limited time that his love could spend with him.

"Darling? Please explain. You're concerning me.." Iwaizumi instantly snapped back into reality, frantic to piece together a response. "Oh right.. sorry. Well.. uhm-" "Just spit it out." "Right! Uhm.. Oikawa.. we.. were married in our past life. We had.. a family a.. happy one. But, you went off and died, shit face.." Iwaizumi sniffled, holding back hot tears of agony. Iwaizumi interlocked his hands with his lovers, savoring the touch. Oikawa gasped, and developed a headache from all the recollections of his previous life crashing down on him. Just as Iwaizumi was about to let go, Oikawa tightened his grasp on him. "Don't.. don't leave me.." Oikawa whimpered, he and his love both, a snotty, crying mess. Eventually, they both collapsed onto the floor, caressing each other's face and planting desperate kisses on the other.

"Oi-Oikawa! You're.. bleeding!" Iwaizumi shrieked, lifting up the other's shirt with caution. "Oi..kawa.. what's this..?" He questioned, his hues darkening with despair from the thought of losing the only one he'd ever loved again. Oikawa remained silent, unable to find a worthy response. "Oi..kawa.. A-ANSWER ME!" Iwaizumi yelled, tears falling from his face, his tone shaking as he felt the hopelessness sinking in. Oikawa just stared at the ground, his eyes glossy and dark, as if there was no soul inside him, as if he was dead. Trembling, he finally gathered the strength to speak and let out a weak and shaky, "I only have 4 years left to live.." His words scraping his skin, ripping his heart. The demon continued,

"If I don't.. kill you, I'll.. I'll.. die."