three

"Iwaaaaaa!" the brunette whined.

"What the hell do you want?!" Iwaizumi growled.

It was around 3 am in the morning, and Oikawa had suddenly arrived in Iwaizumi's room. He stared at his the half-awake rival. Oikawa pouted, his eyes glittering with colors of annoyance and desperation.

"Iwaaa!! I can't sleeeep!!" Oikawa groaned.

"I'm surprised creatures like you even sleep." Iwaizumi snapped.

A gasp left Oikawa's mouth.

"How dare you!! I am a demon ya know! You shouldn't talk to me like that!"

"I'm not scared of you. You're weak." Iwaizumi blurted.

"Is this a challenge?!" Oikawa questioned.

The taller one eyed his rival, observing his small movements as his worn-out eyes lit up with optimism.
Just then, Iwaizumi swiftly grabbed Oikawa by the waist, and threw him onto his bed. Then got back in, as soon as he left.

"There. Now will you shut up?" Iwaizumi grumbled, still half awake.

Iwaizumi was oblivious to the growing wound on Oikawa's hip. Oikawa quietly whimpered in pain, trying not to alert his rival. He knew how desperate he was. He knew that Iwaizumi would take every chance to kill him, and he knew how much of a burden he was. But for a second, just a tiny second, it seemed like they were more than just rivals. Like like they were friends.

"Sure thing, Iwa-Chan."

——

a/n: AHH SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT I JUST RLLY WANTED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING SO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE IM GIVING UP ON THIS STORY SHASHDJFDS.