“Hey, pixie,” one of them bellowed. Harry sunk lower in his jacket, his shoulders shrugging upwards to allow his head through.

 “It’s not pixie, dumbass.”

“I don’t care.”

 “It’s fairy. Gay fairy, might I add.”

Harry felt his body go numb when he heard footsteps inching closer to him. He gulped and shuddered, unwillingly. Harry felt a blow to his stomach and immediately fell, his body becoming a heap of himself and his things.

He coughed and sputtered, feeling ill.

“Why did you do that to him?” A new voice called out. A familiar voice, one that made his heart ache constantly.

It was as if his head whipped to the side, cracking his neck, and he was surprised at the sight in front of him. It was a nightmare, yet a restlessly perfect dream.

Louis Tomlinson had just decided to enter his unstable school-life.

*

Harry wondered why it was that things like this always happened to him. He didn't want Louis to see him like this, weak and unstable and being overpowered by stronger, more confident people. He never wanted Louis to see this side of him--the weak side--ever. But here he was, looking at the scene in front of him in horror.

Harry quickly turned his head away. He didn't want to see Louis' face when he realized what was going on. He didn't want to see his face as he realized that Harry was a useless freak after all. 

"None of your business man, just walk out and pretend like you didn't see anything."

"People like you make me sick." Louis said, and that was when Harry finally looked at him because his voice was shaking as he said it, and he sounded angrier than Harry had ever seen him--not that he'd seen him much.

Harry slowly got up, hoping that Craig and his friends would be too occupied with Louis to see him slowly walk over to Louis, but before he was fully standing, he was pushed back onto the ground again. He whimpered as his stomach hit the ground, already sore from when one of the guys had hit him.

And then Louis was at his side, picking him up gently and whispering sweet things in his ear that Harry couldn't quite make out. When Harry was standing, Louis bent back down to get his bag for him, which had fallen off in the middle of the chaos. When he gave Harry his bag back, he smiled at him with an emotion in his eyes that made Harry nervous, then looked back at the football team.

Harry tried to tell Louis to stop by tugging on his shirt, but it was no use because Louis either didn't notice it, or ignored it.  Harry sighed defeatedly and looked cautiously at Craig and his friends, wondering what was going to happen next.

"I know people like you. You're always letting others down and convincing yourself that you're some kind of hero. But we know the truth here, don't we? The rest of the school has no idea, but I do. Truth is, you're all  bunch of cowards. You bully others because you're scared, and you're insecure. That's all you are, in the end. A bunch of scared, insecure bastards. Being gay isn't wrong at all. He's the same as everyone else. He's still a human, still has the same DNA as you. I dont understand why you think it matters what his sexuality is, because he's the same as everyone else. But knowing that's not going to change anything with people like you. You'll move on to someone else. You just want to feel good about yourself, which is why you hurt others the way you do. It's people like you that make this world a horrible place to live in."

And then Louis was intensly pulling Harry in for a kiss, who momentarily forgot that they were still on school grounds. Louis' hands on his waist were gentle, even though the kiss itself was rough and messy and passionate. When they pulled away, Louis was staring at him with a soft smile on his face. 

Recover (Larry Stylinson AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें