"I'm sorry." I apologised accepting the gun he had handed me cocking it back hearing him suck his teeth . "And don't call me no bitch either Wooda."

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want shordy." I followed behind him throughout a random house .

"No the fuck you can't." I sucked my teeth getting irritated deciding to point the gun at him but he heard me move a little causing him to face his gun at me now .

"Drop yo shi- fuck." He groaned lightly dropping down onto the wet grass applying pressure to were I had shot him . "Now if I shoot you , your in tha wrong ."

I rolled my eyes listening to his words watching his blood leak out , now going in a squatting position . "Like I said in the text message Wooda , say you sorry and you ain't mean what you just said ."

"You lucky the gun got a silencer in the bitch ." He laughed softly blinking his eyes repeatedly . "And I'm sorry ."

"Mhm , what I thought." I smiled helping him out . "Why we in the backyard anyways ? This isn't how I do my hits Wooda."

"Cause this ain't no fuckin backdoor Scuba."

"I told you I only door backdoor's Wooda." I rolled my eyes holding the gun beside me . "I ain't sign up for this."

"You sign up for everything I tell you to do." He replied with an attitude .

"Wooda I will shoot your other feet , don't talk to me like like that bro."

"Ma bad girl , shid ma bad . But quick , Im loosing blood cause if yo sensitive as trait." He sucked his teeth hopping behind me . "Ight , since since that window is open from the left of you you can make a headshots."

"How you know if the target is sitting right beside the window ?." I asked causing him to chuckle a little .

"I installed cameras up inner , niggas stay sneak dissin this what gon happen . I get a bitch like you to get a drop on him."

"Bitch ?." I looked back having him roll his eyes . "Oh Ian know my name was called bitch Wooda , is my name bitch Wooda ?."

"Bra shut up , you know what I was talking about . But ight , take your time with tha shit like how I taught you , making a headshot ain't simple ."

"Okay. But wouldn't the shot be better if we shot from the front of the house ?." I asked waiting for his response . "Like way easier ."

"Ight , you right . I'ma get a muhfucker in there to tell him to open a window in the front . Help me get to the car though."

"You really be setting up yo own friends .."

"Yeah , everyone dies for a reason Scuba." I stayed quiet making our way over to the car that wasn't near the house making sure no one had seen us .

"Wooda would you ever kill a kid .." I asked opening his side of the door helping him apply pressure onto the wound looking up at him .

"Depends , but ion know tho." He shrugged . "I still go by the old rules sometimes , you know when kids and bitches ain't involved in the shit ?."

"Mhm." I nodded my head getting in the driver seat. "If I ever killed a kid I would never forgive myself ."

"You can't show no remorse in this shit shordy." He looked my way smiling a little before groaning . "Quick , this shit dead hurt."