"No , I'm tryna fuck witchu don't tweakin with me right nawl ." He shaked his head groaning a little running his hands down his face . "She playing though."

"Dawg I know , it's clear bra." Sosa replied over to him before squinting her eyes at me . "Scuba are you gay ?."

"Huh ??." My eyes widened up hearing both of them crack up together. "Sosa you know I ain't gay I'm just not good with niggas."

"Uhn !." She widened her eyes alittle trailing her eyes over to Teezy than back at me . "Girl don't tell me that , tell Teezy that."

"No wait-." I cut myself off looking away from him as Sosa left the the living room area heading out of the front door . "You can go home now."

"Nawl I'm good , I'ma switch up the topic since I feel like you feel mad uncomfortable right now ." He cleared his throat making me smile lightly still not making eye contact with him .

"Your too nice .. it's so disgusting." I smiled now facing him pushing his head back lightly. "Your different compared to Trel ."

"I know , I got tired of that life .. wasn't tryna risk my life for niggas on who not gon stand behind you ."

"If I was one of your home boys back then I would've stood behind you , onna set gang !."

"Onna what ?." He asked cracking up shaking his head . "You not street gang."

"Merch I am ."

"What's happenin then shordy , you gangsta right ?." He had both of his arms out while we both cracked up together .

"You can't handle me Teezy , and Jon want you to know the real me." I shrugged changing my whole facial expression .

"Why I can't know the real Scuba ?." He questioned while I stayed quiet looking at him than back at my thighs heating my phone buzzed again causing me to eventually unlock my phone .

IMESSAGE
WOODA '👹

-Scuba where the fuck you at ho ?
You want this 30K hit or not g ?

Boy hold up ,
& don't call me no hoe either .

-Bitch pull or shut up .

Nigga say you sorry and
you ain't mean what you just said .

-I ain't gon repeat
ma self fa yo fuck ass kid.

"I know you fucking lying." I mumbled to myself getting up from the couch grabbing Teezy's car keys making myself out of the house rushing down the porch getting heated .

I hated being told what to do , especially if it's directed towards me in a rude way . I wanted to cry but I knew that crying wasn't really the best solution for me right now .

•••

"Where the hell was you at Scuba ?."

"I was with my mom , shut up ." I lied since Wooda never liked me hanging around the opposite sex of me , or any friends in general .