"What are y'all doing here ? " Kalvin asked whispering loudly and made jump the twins. At this time of the night, they were supposed to be sleeping but they were up, "You can't wait until later for these damn gifts ? "

Finally, the could only open one present and the rest was for later. They were really bothered by that decision, but that wasn't the reason why they were awake now. 

"Bruh, we're hungry." Almar answered for the both of them. 

Kal frowned a bit, "Bruh ? " He sighed shaking his head, "You're spending way too much time with Terry." 

Acacia fanned him off, "What are you talking about ? T is the homie. And you, why are you here ? " These past few weeks, Kalvin was often at their house to make sure they were alright and to bond more with Cora and the twins, and his unborn child also and sometimes he was even staying for the night. Tonight was the case. 

"I'm a grown man, I can actually walk around at almost two in the morning. Not like y'all."

She snorted with laughter, "Dear friend, it's our house."

"Yeah, so go back to your room." Almar added pointing to the guest room. 

"Excuse y'all ? " Kalvin couldn't believe his ears. They were really giving him orders like he wasn't the adults between them. No doubt about it, they were the definition of bold.

"You do need to rest old man." Acacia said smiling innocently.

"I'm not old ! " Kalvin retorted folding his arms and frowning even more.

"Well, you're about to be a father." Almar intervened beaming. 

"And what ? " They were really frustrating him. 

"And you're not getting younger. I think I even saw white hair here and there." She answered keeping playing with him. 

"I'm not old ! " He repeated irritated. 

Almar chuckled, "Do we hurt your feelings old G ? Are you going to cry ? " He questioned causing Kal to roll his eyes two times. 

Suddenly, Cora's door opened abruptly and there she was standing before them pissed off. They were talking in front of her room and she could hear everything they were saying, what was preventing her to rest peacefully like she wanted to. She was about to chock someone if they were not going to shut their mouth in the next minute. 

"You three have five seconds to get back in your room or I swear one of you is going to regret the creation of the world ! " She threatened looking at them with angry eyes. 

The three shared interrogative and confused looks, "Damn...the creation of the world ? I'm out of here. Good night." Kalvin said before to walk away. Not even ten seconds later, the twins ran off in their own room scared to find out how much their mother was aggravated right now. 

Cora rubbed her growing belly sighing, "Now we can sleep, angel."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: I think it's a filler more than anything else, but oh well...Hope you enjoyed it though :) For the next few chapters, it's gonna be the CALM BEFORE THE STORM. Just want to remind you that we're not in Lalaland, but...we do not need drama in every single one of these chapters lol. Sooooo, the fam is just chilling for now :D 

PS: I like to let my readers know where we are in the story, so...we are a bit more than in the middle of the book, entonces the first part of the end BUT this is not the end yet. I think I want to finish it at like chapter 55 or 60, I'll see. Or maybe it's too long ? What do y'all think ? 

Dedication goes to tamica ! I appreciate your support, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Thank you so so so much muahh 💋❤

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.