Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!!" He says making me shiver "I can't believe you would do this " he says pacing.

"Nathan please listen, I s-swear t-that's not t-true I've never s-seen those m-men before" I said with tears building in my eyes.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR, THERE'S PICTURES AND YOU'RE STILL LYING!!" he yelled once more.

At this moment I knew there's nothing I could do to make him believe me because there's 'evidence'. I have never had sex with anyone besides him but how would I prove that, I have nothing to prove that those pictures are false, I know for a fact that I would never do that.

"when did you do that huh?? While I was out? You fucking go around and sleep with men!!" he yells throwing questions at me. And what he said last broke me.

What courage and dignity I had left my body that minute and my tears finally found their way down my cheeks. Why would he think of me like that I'm not a fucking prostitute. He was still talking and I couldn't hear what he was saying, the sound of my heart breaking repeatedly in my ear was enough to make me go deaf.

"I didn't and I would never have sex with someone other than you Nathan " I said just above a whisper so he could hear me. "no fucking shit Alianna, you done say when the damn pictures are right there!!" he yells this time making step back.

"you're not gonna believe me are you?" I asked with my tears running non stop down my face "believe what exactly that you fucking cheated and you lied to me, oh yes of course I believe you" he said as if to annoy me and I stood in my place just looking at him "you know what fuck this, fuck all of this!" he said before he walked out slamming the door making me jump.

I fell to my knees sobbing my eyes out I understand, why would he believe me over his proof. This is all my fault I should have never stayed here in the beginning I should've went back to my stupid life but you can only learn from your mistakes.

I got up from the floor and walked over to the closet grabbing my bag and putting some clothes in it grabbing my purse and walking out back into the room I got my phone from the bed and walked out closing the door. I just wanted to go as far away from this place as possible. I walk to the stairs and went down heading for the door.

"Where are you going dear?" Garcia asked making me stop in my tracks and turned to look at her, " I'm leaving...please take good care of Zaiden for me will you " I told her and my heart broke even more to know that I will never see my little guy again and he'll probably forget me once he grows up.

"please don't go dear" she said walking towards me "I'm sorry I can't stay here anymore " I told her opening the door and walking out.

While walking to the gate I called an uber that thankfully wasn't too far away so once I got to the gate he was already waiting for me.

I got in and gave him the address of a motel that I could probably stay at for some time. On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about how everything came to an end. Even when it was in my head that we would last forever.

I should've known better, why would there be happiness for the poor girl that got disowned by her dad, the girl that had to sleep on the streets for a whole year, the girl that is broken, the girl that the only person she had ever truly loved passionately and trusted deemed her a cheater. There's no happiness for me ever all I am is some used washed up cloth that everyone passes but doesn't acknowledge I'm just not worthy of being loved I'm a useless person that nobody wants.

"we're here ma'am" the driver said and I looked at him before paying him while grabbing my stuff and getting out of the car.

I walked up to the doors of the motel and pushed it open walking inside.

"good evening ma'am how may I help you " a young girl said to me with a smile she looks to be in her teens.

"I just want a room for the night please" I told her with a small smile. "there's no problem" she says writing in a large book on the decks.

"that will be $46" she says looking at me and I grabbed my purse taking the money from there giving it to her.

She took it handing me a key and pointing in the direction of where the room was.

After thanking her I walked off to where she was pointing to checking the key for the room number. Once I spotted it room 226 I put the key the in keyhole turning it as the door click unlocked I pushed it walking in while closing and locking it behind me.

I set my bag on the bed and took a seat checking my phone to see the same old. Right...no ones gonna miss you now... I pulled the covers off the bed and laid down, all the taughts of my sad lonely unwanted life rushing to me like they were going a thousand miles per hour and I couldn't take it anymore so I let my tears run free, for hours I was crying not knowing what to do or how to get over the feeling of my heart continuously breaking and the feeling of it getting ripped from my chest.

It hurts so bad everything hurts being alive hurts and there's nothing I can do about it. In this very moment I realized I was alone, alone in this cruel world. I had absolutely no one, there was no one on my side no one to tell me that everything was gonna be alright no one to hold me or to give a shoulder to cry on I was alone and I felt every bit of it.

________________________________________________

A//n

Oh my god I feel so bad for her. I seriously didn't see that coming myself but I guess it is what it is.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one as much as I did😊!

Love y'all😇🦋

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤