"And what kind of refreshment are you thinking of?" Phoenix asks

"Oh you know, just getting a little wet. I heard the bathrooms have a great water pressure" I stupidly say... I'm bad at flirting. Phoenix laughs behind me and kisses my neck

"I was thinking more of an activity that requires less...clothing on both sides. You think that would take the heat away?" He asks

No, not at all. It'll definitely make me sweat and I'm all in for it. I turn around, take his hand and lead him to the back of the room where the luxurious bathrooms are.

I make sure to sway my hips, my tight dress riding up for him as I walk and a low growl from my husband behind me tells me he appreciates it.

I open one of the doors and smile when I find the big room empty, the stalls are small so I guess the counter will have to do. The light is dim so the room is not bright at all — perfect for the mood.

Phoenix turns around to lock the door and I press my front to his back.

"You sure are a vicious little thing aren't you?" My husband asks as I un bottom his shirt and slip my hands up his shirt, feeling wetness drip from my pussy as I touch his hard chest.

He turns around to face me and I smirk at the hungry, lust filled eyes staring at me. I bite my lip as I start undoing his belt, Phoenix let's me take control and just watches me with desire.

"I won't break sweetheart, you can touch me" I say and he gives me a low laugh before grabbing my waist. He always waits for me to give him permission to touch me or grab me when it comes to sex.

We had a little incident the first time we tried having sex, everything got better afterwards but Phoenix is always careful and let's me take the lead at first while I get comfortable enough.

But when he's completely sure I won't freak out he ravishes me from inside out and I enjoy every damn second of it.

It gets frustrating for him to be that much careful sometimes when I'm really horny and just want him to fuck me hard and fast but I know he's just making sure I'm good through it all.

I get to my knees and unzip his pants, freeing the thick, hard cock under the clothes. He groans and grabs hold of my hair when I pull his underwear down and kiss the glistening tip.

Salty precum invades my tastebuds as I tease the tip of his cock, bracing myself with one hand on his abs and the other taking hold of his balls.

I push him until his back hits the door and I hold my own moan when I lick the underside of his throbbing length.

"No teasing" he breathes out already panting in anticipation. I grin and without a warning take him all into my mouth, grabbing the base with my hand and pumping up and down in sync with my mouth.

I hollow my cheeks and take him deeper until the tip hits my throat. "Yes baby, right there" Phoenix moans. I drag my hand down my body until I reach my cunt.

I'm dripping wet and I can't wait for my husband to fuck me. Phoenix pulls on my hair and starts thrusting into my mouth as slip a finger into my wetness.

I love making him squirm and beg under my touch as I give him pleasure.

"That's so hot Aurora" he groans and I moan as I pump my finger in and out of me, licking and sucking until my lips swell. He groans in appreciation at the vibration my moans create. I feel his dick pulsate inside my mouth right before he slips out and I whimper

"I want to come inside of your tight pussy baby" he says "lay back gorgeous" he orders and I do, my back hitting the cold tile floor. I — We will just take a shower when we get home.