Strange, beam did, he looks back to forth eyes which are pooling transparent mist and turning into big fat tears beam affixes his palm to forth cheek and keep staring to forth eyes, he wants to say the words which he had been hiding for a long time, he is thinking if not now he could not say, he is thinking that will be his last-minute to breathe he is in a lot of pain than the pain he is suffering from the wound.

Slowly he can feel forth is raising beam head a little enough to accesses his neck he links a white gold chain with two rings to his neck he soft holds beam's head back to the stretcher .

Beam giving nervous looks he could not look down at the chain he gulps with forth intent staring "what are you doing?."

"it says I am the only one who can fuck you to death," he glared and smirked "I am declaring you as my husband,"

"what?" beam shuttered feeling the silver chain and rings which are looped around his neck, he can feel the chain and rings are making his skin cold because he lost lots of blood and he shivered at the touch and forth whispering alone into beam ears

"I married you,"

Beam eyes widen he forget his wound he is feeling alive because his weak heart is racing with upbeats he is giving tired looks with tears pooled in his eyes "p'forth, stop playing,"

Forth chuckled he is close to beam face "No, I am not playing, we are not kids anymore to play, this is real,"

Beam rolled his teary eyes "you think the chain make us married,"

Forth leans closer to beams face "oh, we can kiss too, and that stamps our marriage,"

Beam stays still framing forth eyes a teardrop fells on beam cheek making him feel alive he sees forth removing his oxygen mask and leaning close to lips, he can feel forth softly kissing his pale lips he can sense forth lips lingering his lips feeling his pale dried lips are moist enough with forth saliva

Beam slowly closed his eyes a tear streaking through his eye, still he is semi-conscious he doesn't want to open his eyes and face forth the kiss is so real he can feel the sincerity and caring and how much forth loving him, he is scared to open his eyes and face the reality, this is a dream a kiss and getting married to forth, this is enough now his soul will rest in peace he is feeling delighted his body turned numb to the wound pain he is feeling glad and relaxed, forth kissed him he is married now, that is enough for him!

When forth looks up to beam to say something he already closed his eyes, he caressing beam teary eyes "...this idiot," he stops scolding him with a smile forming on forth face, and then he dropped into beams neck sobbing into the pulsating neck "...please don't leave me," he is trembling over beams chest and sobbing over beam's pulsating throat he kissed him "...stay for me," he sobbed again holding beam cheeks "...stay with me,"

He shook him thrice and again started to sob looking to beam being unresponsive and he laying their with grim and bloodied clothes forth could not take the sight of beam being so wounded and lying unconscious.

When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, the doors were opened forth can feel horror creeping him, beam is completely covered in blood he is staying strong, he needs to stay strong as a doctor, he composed himself beam needs immediate surgery he is rushing him to ER.

Beam was attached to several machines monitoring his vitals, forth cuts open his shirt where the wound is cut, while another staff was arranging blood transfusion, with forth gives him a local anaesthetic to numb the pain around the open bloodied wound cut, he is cleaning the blood wound with cotton gauze dipped in spirit.

While the surgery is going on, outside the operation theatre, park is sitting in a waiting chair with a low head and tears dripping constantly he fingers were Intervening praying, he felt someone sitting beside him and asking him "...what happen at the club?"