(5) Fatherinnit

AU: DreamSMP/Hybrid!Tommy/Fatherinnit

Information: Tommy hides the fact he is a hybrid... this is also set up in after Tommy escaped exile and didn't go to Techno. The rest is explained in the story...

Tigger warnings: wolves being killed, explosions burns, blood, explosions mentioned, freezing.

Family: Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur, ?????, ?????, ?????????.

[][]{}[][]

Tommy loved his children, he did... his adopted children he saved. In some aspects, he was much like Phil with adopting children. Many assumed the teen wouldn't be responsible enough to take care of any child... yet while he ran away from the DreamSMP, he had managed to adopt a pair of twins.

The teen thought back to a year ago, he was merely sixteen and running away from the place of exile he had been tortured and manipulated in. It's been a year since the day he ran away from the area... he was miles away from the farthest point of the area. A memory flashed by as he raised his hoe in his hands, leaning it over his shoulder.

[]{}[]

The coldness of the area got to him as he leaned against a tree, the marks of the explosions from Dream blowing up Logstedshire. Burn marks that were stinging his skin as snowflakes landed on his bare skin. His foot, missing a shoe, was buried in the snow with just a sock covering it badly. He had intended to make it to his brothers home, if he didn't die of hypothermia first.

Shivering continued as he pushed himself off the tree and intended to keep going... yet a scream interrupted his journey. He searched his pockets for a moment, a stone sword was all he had managed to keep after the explosions Dream set off.

The sixteen year old pushed his body to rush towards the direction of the screams. He saw two small children, covered in blood, surrounded by feral wolves. He raised the stone sword to look at it, could he kill the wolves?

Tommy didn't waste anymore time after looking at the sword. He killed the first one quickly, the wolves turned immediately to Tommy as the wolf whined before dying. Two of the wolves took a defensive position while one went right for a attack. Tommy quickly killed the wolf that attempted to attack him before quickly killing to other two. He suffered a bite injury on his arm.

He hissed in pain for a moment before looking at the two children, "a-are you two ok-okay?" His voice trembled a bit as his body was shaking from pain and the cold.

They both were about five, maybe, at most, six. There was a boy and a girl dressed in relatively warm clothing fit for the weather they were in. The girl stood slightly in front of the boy, seemingly protecting him from the, now dead, wolves. The boy looked worriedly at the teen as he slightly walked out from behind his sisters back.

"We're fine... are you, though?" The little girl asked as she stared at the wound with clear worry in her eyes.

Tommy smiled slightly before nodding a clear lie, he didn't want the children to worry too much. "I-It's Fine..." he trailed off as the boy walked closer and took off his backpack.

"Mommy used to use this to wrap boo-boo's..." he pulled out some bandages and held them out. Tommy smiled slightly and accepted the bandages, wrapping the wound quickly in a attempt to at least keeping it from getting infected. Tommy turned to face the two, glancing them over.

"What are you two doing out here?" He asked, finally managing to steady his voice despite the cold and injury.

"Mommy and papa told us to run... mommy told us someone wanted us dead." The boy stated as he looked down and hid slightly behind his sister again.

The girl continued, "mama said 'hybrid are hunted and killed' for some reason..." Tommy inhaled sharply as he looked at the two.

"You're hybrids?" He asked quietly in a worried tone. Hybrids are normally hunted unless they are in a safe area or are a powerful family of hybrids. "Wanna see something?" He asked softly as he scouted closer.

"Sure...?" The boy tilted his head as he walked Tommy's movements. The girl seemed a bit more careful but still watched his movements.

Tommy pulled his shirt down slightly so two holes lined up with a certain point in his back. He let his wings out of hiding... the two twins watched in awe at the wings Tommy had.

[]{}[]

The memory was cut short after he dug the hoe into the ground. He was a bird hybrid much like his adopted father, a bluejay hybrid to be exact... his wings were smaller and a beautiful blue colour, but he had to work hard to actually carry his body weight.

He worked in the farms as the house behind him was quiet. It was still early in the morning so the twins weren't up... there was also the small baby who wasn't up just yet. The baby girl he had found on his way to a safer place for all of them to live in peace and harmony.

"Dad...?" A voice made itself known as a yawn passed the persons lips. The seventeen year old turned his head to see Riley, one of the twins, the boy to be exact. Riley was a bee hybrid, his see-through wings were in a relax manner behind behind his back... antennas moved slightly on top of his head as the wind pushed past on the cold day. A stinging on his lower back was growing in as the days passed.

"Hey bud, is everything okay?" Tommy asked as he let the hoe go, the dirt keeping it in place for when Tommy came back to it. Riley walked up to the teen and hugged him.

"Hungry..." he mumbled with Tommy smiling slightly, he picked up the small boy and left the farms behind him.

"Let's get you something to eat then," Tommy said as he walked up the steps. "How does pancakes sound?" Riley cheered tiredly as they walked inside the warmth of the home they had built. The teen placed the boy on the counter before starting the pancakes quickly.

Tommy's thoughts went too his children... the other twin, Lilly, was a fairy hybrid. It was a rare hybrid to be but Tommy hadn't cared much as he loved his child. Lilly had see-through wings much like her twin but shaped a bit differently. She did have special abilities, like turning herself invisible whenever she wants to. While she flies, she leaves a trail of dust that fades after a few moments.

Yet the last child was a bit newer to the family as she was only here for a month or two, Tommy's lost count. She had been left on his doorstep with a note attached to her rainbow blanket. The note merely read something along the lines of couldn't take care of her and the possible hybrids, if she was one, she could be. There wasn't a name attached to the note but Tommy had a perfect name in mind as he picked her up, Clementine.

He smiled softly as he heard Riley's wings start fluttering, signalling him that the boy was finally waking up.

Tommy focused on the pancakes until a voice spoke up...

'If you could change the outcome... would you go back in time and change the events...?'

The voice had always been there, questioning him random questions. He thought for a moment, would he?

No. No matter what happened in the past, he wouldn't change it for the world. As each and every single event, good or bad, lead to Tommy being where he was now. Happy and alive with three lovely children he will protect until he dies. He would admit, he missed his family... his father and brother, at least the alive one. Wilbur will always be missed in his heart but there is no point in seeing ghostbur as he will never be the same, not insane, Wilbur he knew before L'manburg.

"Hey Riley..." Tommy started, "Can you go wake up Lilly?" He asked as he noticed he was finished with the pancakes.

"Okay dad!" The boy quickly jumped to the ground and rushed away with his footsteps dying as he ran farther away, to the room the twins shared.

Tommy quickly placed four pancakes each on three plates, setting them on the table before going and making a bottle for Clementine. While he waited for the bottle to heat up, he grabbed syrup and placed it in the centre if the table before going to get Clem.

He loved his family... if only his full family was here.