(3) Ready.

AU: Kingdom

Information: Tommy is the youngest prince of the Antarctic kingdom... the kingdom had been attacked by another kingdom while in a war with them. The king and the two eldest faced off against, joining the guards in the fight. Tommy was told to run and not look back as they began the attack. Tommy left... yet he would take back the kingdom. Magic and hybrid do exist, yet many people don't have them.

Family: Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur.

[][][]{}[][][]

He stared out into the rising fires that pledged the kingdom he grew to love and hold dear. He watched as the flames roared and threatened the lives caught in the crossfire.

He glanced away, his family and kingdom was gone. He needed to leave just as their last words had stated to him, he would come back and rule over the kingdom he had abandoned when he turned sixteen. For now, he must survive and let the years pass swiftly as he worked towards his only goal to achieve his families thrown back.

He was only six years old and hoped he didn't die in the cruel world he had to now grow into.

[]{}[]

The teen, once boy, was almost sixteen as he got up upon his horse, Clementine. Clementine had been with him for nine years now, if it wasn't for Clementine, Tommy wouldn't live to see his kingdom.

He adjusted his bag that hung limply over by his side. The memories he had stored was more important then anything as it proves he was the rightful ruler of the said kingdom.

He grabbed onto the rope before riding off towards the kingdom to see what it had become... whether a kingdom of ruins or a thriving kingdom who wasn't ruled by the right bloodline.

The boy would soon arrive and know what happened to his home and kingdom he longed for for years.

After a few hours he was before the gates, ever looming and great. It was just as he remembered it, he noticed two guards posted up outside the gate. He jumped off Clementine and grabbed her leash, he walked up to the gate.

"Good evening gentlemen, may I be allowed entrance?" Tommy said Boeing slightly... he needed to keep his calm as he didn't want anyone to question him just yet.

"Of course sir," the guard turned to the other, "open up the gate." He stated harshly to the seemingly younger guard. The younger guard quickly nodded and went to some sort of lever. "So," the older guard turned to Tommy in a wonder, "if I may ask sir... why are you here?"

Tommy was ready with a stable answer, "I was just passing through. I've been traveling for quite a while to see my family up south. Yet I won't get there before dark so I'll be staying here for a couple of days for rest." The guard nodded and gestured him through the gate. He lead Clementine to a stable first, paying what was needed to get her to stay there and not out on the street.

Tommy was attempting to stay at a Inn somewhere in the kingdom, despite this... he didn't remember much on where inn's were as he never had to stay in them before the attack, he was a prince.

The teen noticed something waving on the ground for a moment, he walked over and picked up a missing persons poster. He froze when he saw his face on the poster... he didn't know what to do but the paper looked oddly old. He pondered if the person who forcefully took the kingdom had wanted to find the boy only to kill him.

He stared at the paper for longer then he should have because he heard a voice behind him, "Do you know him?"

Tommy turned around at the sudden voice, not showing any fear. He stared at the figure for a moment. The male had long pink hair that was braids neatly behind him, a crown rested loosely on his head, his outfit was much like his eldest brothers style back then... more royal then the rest seemed. Tommy hated this fact that this must be the prince of the kingdom and he looked so much like his dead brother it hurt.