ARC ONE:CH-1.4

Começar do início

Guang Wang Lei felt irritated as his pleasant mood was utterly destroyed by something like this. He stared down at the pair of hands clinging on him; the bloodlust in his eyes leaking from them. The veins on his forehead bulged out irritably as if they would explode into a fit of anger.

"Lei Lei..." Xing Chun Li blushed as she whispered in a low voice. "Let's....." She had yet to finish when she felt her knees give out the strength in them. Her heart froze as she steered her eyes upwards. Her eyes froze, For, What met her own pair of eyes was ruthless cold and bloodlust eyes that was staring down at her as if she was an insect that had to be disposed off, as if the owner of these pair of bloodlust eyes could kill her anytime. And what was terrifying was that the owner of these murderous gaze was none other than her lover, their lover, who spoilt and pampered them with love words in the past. She felt a cold blade touch her neck. A chill ran down her spine. Her eyes were stung with something sharp so they were forced to droop down.

"This..." Guang Wang Lei spoke coldly. As he said this he drew the blade on her neck. A small cut appeared on Xing Chun Li's slender neck. Blood trickled down from the small cut that was made by her own lover's blade. "Is a warning. Make sure to never touch me or approach me again."

Xing Chun Li shuddered at his words, the pressure on her body came crushing down with a dense murderous aura. Droplets of sweat formed on her forehead. As her eyes darted on the floor she noticed the other two woman crunching down on the floor just like her.
"This....Lei Lei..." She attempted to speak but was silenced by a blade that shushed at her lips. Her body trembled heavily.
The owner of the blade stared down at her, his eyes clouded by an intent to kill.

"Be grateful. Considering our past relation I am letting you off the hook. But bear this in mind. There will be no next time." When he spoke each and every word he kept the eye contact with Xing Chu Lin still, subjugating her with his tremendous horrifying aura.
"Leave."

She stood up on her trembling legs. Her thoughts jumbled, as she helped the other two to stand on their feets. As she left she did not even have to courage to look upto the face of her lover. Her sixth sense was telling her that if she look back or turn something terrible will happen. A woman's instinct was never wrong. She was smart enough to listen to her instinct as she heard Ming Xiao Yu scream the moment she turned her gaze around at Guang Wang Lei. A river of Blood streamed down from Ming Xiao Yu's eyes.

"Ahhh....my eyes...AHHHHH." She shouted in pain pressing her hands on them. 

Both Xing Chu Lin and Ming Mei watched the terrifying scene before them with horror. They did not dare to look back as they helped her out.
The moment Guang Wang Lei told them to leave his eyes darted back to Ivar. He released the same overwhelming pressure then channeled them towards Ivar. The latter frowned but did not fall on his knees. In a flash Guang Wang Lei appeared before the table. He stretched his long arm towards Ivar. Ivar immediately dodged his touch.

With a frown. "You dare!"

Ivar glared at him. Just like Nulis had said, this person really was a narcissist. Who was he to be this mighty and haughty?
"Don't touch me!"

Guang Wang Lei narrowed his eyes at him. He retracted his arm and spoke. "Just because you piqued my interest doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you." He took a seat then continued. "You will remain here. And don't even think of running away, for, I have the absolute power to find you and drag you wherever I want."
His words meant absolute authority.

Ivar gave him no reaction. He spoke to Nulis. "Nulis...did you...report this to the higher ups?"

"They won't tell me anything. For now let's observe until our time limit in this world is over."