Obscured Friendships [CH8]

Jungkook is currently sitting in his bed, sulking. He's still sad about everything that happened. On a night like this, when everything's quiet and there's no one to comfort you, everything suddenly becomes more dull, more sad. More... Jungkook stares at pictures of the other members, before any of this happened. They looked so happy, so hopeful...

It's something Jungkook has hidden for a long time. He liked to have pictures of them, for his own comfort. Sure, it was a bit creepy, but he felt that having the pictures meant that their presence was always with him. He liked that. He liked knowing that he could looked at them anytime he wanted to, with pictures. He liked that if he ever missed them, he wouldn't have to bother them in real life.

He turns his eyes to the clock, which reads "3:30 am". He sighs. He hasn't gotten much sleep, waking up every hour or so. At 1:00am, he just decided to give up and stay awake. He puts his phone away, shutting it off and putting it on the counter. He then hears a knock on the door, getting up and opening it.

"Oh, hey.." Jungkook said, letting them in. Jungkook sits back and relaxes on his bed once again, grabbing his pillow and hugging it tightly.

"Listen, I need your help..."

"For what? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked. He wasn't sure why they were here, awake, with him. He focused once again on the person in front of him. The person coughed and stared at Jungkook.

"I need you to assist me in a 'murder'." The person said, fidgeting with the bedsheets, keeping their grip on them.

Jungkook was completely shocked. He stared at the person, eyes bulging and mouth open agape. "What?! You're not bringing me into this!"

"No, No! All you have to do is... " The person then went closer, whispering into his ear. Jungkook listened to it all, nodding as he gained new information of what was going to happen. As the person leaned back again to their sitting position, Jungkook couldn't help but feel unease as he settled into the plan. 3 steps. 3 steps he could easily do, right? Tensions high, he waved goodbye to the person and laid in his bed once again.

He closed his eyes, sleep soon taking over him..

Yoongi sighed, opening his journal again and trying to see what hidden clue there was. He had resorted to secretly figuring it out himself. Whoever murdered Seokjin was going to pay the price.

Yeah, maybe it was a bit selfish in his opinion, but they were clueless! No one could solve this mystery but him. At first, he had a lot of trouble. He had to resort to calling the police about it and telling them everything. They were currently helping with Yoongi, but the others didn't know. The others only thought that the police were there just to collect the evidence.

The police had told him to tell them anything he could find that could help in solving the murder. They were both working as hard as they could, but yet they still couldn't figure out who it was. Maybe he just needed a little more time.

He definitely needed more time. With Taehyung's sudden death, things slowed down and the focus was lost. Yoongi felt stressed. His breaking point wasn't too far, but he needed to control himself. He needed to stay strong, for the others. He couldn't be weak, or else the others would worry. Yoongi didn't want that. He had to make sure they never knew.

Yeah, that sounded right. He got up and closed his book, about to fall in bed, but then...

A knock could be heard at his door. He sighed, getting up and opening the door.

"..Police?" Yoongi questioned. Without warning, they barged in his room, pinning him to the wall. Yoongi kicked the officer in the knee, getting out of his grasp and making a run for it. He was then jumped by many officers. Yoongi groaned, he suddenly felt confused, staring up at the ceiling as he blanked out for a second. What was happening.. to him? All of a sudden he felt tired, his vision going black. He slumped in the officer's arms, going limp...