My Dear Friend [CH6]

Taehyung.. was dead. He was never going to be alive again. He was, and is truly, dead. Murdered. Murdered by one of them who lies as the name of "Murderer''.

That's what made Jimin so angry. Not knowing who murdered his best friend. Not knowing whether or not he'll be next. Feeling this way. He let his sadness take over, though, shaking and sobbing, bent over on the ground.

The other members felt the same way. They were shocked that another death had happened. They stood in a circle, the middle having Jimin and Taehyung.

They couldn't believe what had happened either. One day he was there, and the next he was dead. They felt sad and anger. Some were crying, and some felt angry.

Especially Jimin. He took it the worst. His best friend, who he had known for years, was dead. He stayed on the ground, crying. The others stood awkwardly around Jimin, not knowing what to do. Jungkook sobbed, hugging Hoseok as they both sobbed together. Yoongi felt anger. Anger at the fact that he couldn't protect his friend. He had slipped and let another one die.

They all were thinking the same thing, though. "One of us murdered him." It was obvious. It wasn't someone who had broken into their dorm, it wasn't some serial killer, it wasn't some murderer on the loose-

Well, actually.. It was a murderer on the loose. Someone among them was a murderer, and they were still free. They could've just asked the police to help them, but here's the thing. There's a one in three chance that they'll find your killer, and really, they didn't want to deal with that. Also, they were terrified of court, prison, them... Really, just law enforcement. They had realised that from the start, a long time ago. Each person realised a lot of things while this mess had happened.

One thing they all realised together was that there was definitely a traitor in their mix. Between all of them, there was someone who was betraying them.

They couldn't focus on that right now. They just couldn't. Yoongi took a step back. "..If you'll excuse me, I'm going to actually be useful and help solve this." And with that he walked away from the dead body, Namjoon following him.

Jungkook bent down, putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder, looking sorrow. Hoseok slumped himself onto Taehyung's bed, head down.

The mood in the room wasn't great. After all, another death isn't good.

- Investigation Time -

Yoongi turned around, seeing Namjoon. "Ah, so you decided to be useful. Come help me search the floor." Yoongi bends down, inspecting the floor carefully. Namjoon does the same.

"Hmm... there seems to be some hair on the ground. Brown hair, to be exact. It's spreaded around quite evenly though. They must've moved a lot in this room. Somehow it seems suspicious, like it was scattered on purpose." Yoongi questioned.

- Hair added to Evidence: Taehyung -

"I'm sure you got it all wrong." Namjoon said.

"..Okay.." Yoongi looked at Hoseok and Jungkook. "They're the only ones with brown hair. And you, too. I have silver, and Jimin has blond."

"Yep. Must obviously be them.." Namjoon said. "But it wasn't me. I was in my room all night, sleeping. But anyways... Let's see what else there is."

"Sure." Yoongi said, getting up. Namjoon grabs Yoongi's hand, gripping it tight as he walks over to Taehyung. "Taehyung's body has injuries, but I don't think they would kill him." He holds Taehyung's head up, cupping it in his hands. He traces the wounds with his finger along Taehyung's face. "He probably got in a fight."