Naive Souls [CH4]

They found his dying message. It was the letter J.

Yoongi gasped. The others gathered around and saw it.

"No, what?" Namjoon said.

"This is his dying message. No doubt." Yoongi said, unfazed.

He stood up, looking at the members. "It's obvious. Whoever has J as the first letter in their name is the killer."

Everyone's attention turned to Jimin, and Jungkook.

"One of you guys did it?" Taehyung said, horrified. He had just been playing games with them the other day before the murder...

"Wait, should we add Hoseok in it? Y'know, since he has a J in his stage name [J-hope]?" Namjoon said.

Hoseok was surprised. "Wait, I-"

"Yeah. He's a suspect." Yoongi said. "I saw you tugging at the door. Maybe you jammed it, instead of Namjoon."

"No, I didn't! Namjoon, tell him that you told me to go to his room!" Namjoon just stayed quiet, looking away. Hoseok gritted his teeth. Why didn't Namjoon just tell them the truth?

"But... since Hoseok and Yoongi were the one to discover it, maybe it's both of them. They were the only ones who knew about the body at the time, right?" Taehyung said, shrugging. Hoseok glared at Taehyung, and Taehyung just shrugged.

"Okay... I guess we'll have to hear from you guys of what you were doing before the murder." Yoongi said, standing away along with some of the other members.

Now Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung were standing at one side of the room, and Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok were standing at the other side of the room.

Namjoon stared at them, silent. He couldn't comprehend that one- one of his bandmates out of the three murdered... murdered Seokjin.

Taehyung was determined to find out who it was. Yoongi paused, then sat down. "If everyone could sit down, please?"

"Good. We can start." Yoongi said.

Everyone was silent. They felt nervous, even if they "didn't" commit the murder.

"So, Seokjin died a few days ago, correct?"

"Yes."

"And someone in this room right now murdered him, right?"

"Uhh... Yeah, Yoongi-"

"So we're going to find out who it is. Be patient, J's." Yoongi finished.

"J's?" Jungkook chuckled at the name.

"So we're going to need your testimony of what you were doing at the time of his death." Yoongi said. "Jimin, you first."

Jimin stood up, feeling a bit anxious. He knew that they would suspect him most because of his bad terms with Seokjin.

"Okay, I'll tell you what I did on the day." Jimin said.

- Testimony: Argue the Fights -

"So... like, after I walked away from Seokjin I went to the kitchen and saw Taehyung and Hoseok arguing. I tried to like, stop them, but they didn't so I left them and went upstairs, where I saw Jungkook. We talked for a bit and then I left, going to my room. I just went on my phone for the rest of the time and showered until Hoseok had to come in and tell me about Seokjin's death. Huh. How tragic."

Jimin finished. Yoongi perked up. "Okay. Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung. You guys can confirm this, right?"

"Yeah." They nodded, confirming the statement.