Arguments and Breakdowns [CH5]

"I can't take this anymore.''

Jungkook sighs, sitting beside Namjoon. "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know, it just seems like they.. don't care." Namjoon said, looking away.

"What makes you say that? Of course they care." Jungkook asked.

"Well, Yoongi and Hoseok seem like they're more interested in the investigation. Jimin's.. well, he seems like he doesn't care. And for all I know the rest of you [which means you and Taehyung] couldn't care less." Namjoon ranted.

"But, look what you just said. You're implying that they probably don't care. You're just guessing, but you don't know if they really care. Let me tell you something, though; They do care." Jungkook said.

Namjoon was interested in what Jungkook had to say, and Jungkook noticed, continuing. "Yeah, maybe they might not be showing it emotionally, but Namjoon... everyone's hurt by it. They.. Some of them just might not be showing it the ways you do. Everyone acts differently to a death of a close one. Understand?"

"Understood, understood! Gee, you're a bit serious today." Namjoon snickered.

" No, seriously. The way you picture them is a bit selfish, you know. Also, I just think everyone's trying to help. Yoongi and Hoseok with their investigations, Jimin and Taehyung with their caring and kind selves... and then there's us." Jungkook said. "But we're not useless, and they do care, understand?

"Sorry, I get it now. I just thought they don't care. I guess I should think before I think." Namjoon said, smiling. He then frowned. "I still miss Seokjin though."

"Me too, Namjoon. Me too."

...

...

Jimin frowned after opening the front door. He couldn't find Taehyung. "I looked everywhere..."

"..Or did I?" Jimin realised. "There! He's there, he has to be!" Jimin thought to himself. He looked around and behind himself first to see if anyone was there. "Screw it. I have to go."

Jimin felt a bit scared, since he wasn't supposed to be outside. He did remember he was on house arrest. But.. he didn't care. His best friend was more important. Way more important than some stupid rule. Jimin get out, closing the door slowly.

Then Jimin starts to run, mind you in only an oversized t-shirt, shorts and slippers. If you looked outside and saw that, you'd think you were going crazy.

Jimin runs along the pavement, heavy and loud steps come and go as he runs to the spot he knows Taehyung has to be. He's not olympic fast, but he's not slow either when it comes to something important. He knows where it is, and it wasn't too far. Still, Jimin was a bit nervous. Not because of getting caught, but because of Taehyung. If he wasn't there, then where would he be?

He soon reaches the place and walks in. It's the park, but not just any local park. It was the park where Jimin and Taehyung had a lot of memories, where they made up, where they talked for hours and hours...

...And where Taehyung was. Jimin saw Taehyung sitting on the swings, not swinging but just sitting there, looking apathetic. Jimin walks over, anxiously and sits down on the swing next to him.

Taehyung looks up, surprised. He doesn't say anything, but Jimin can tell that Taehyung wanted to know why he was out. "Yes, I'm actually here. I snuck out. You're more important, anyway."

Taehyung just looks at the ground, frowning. Jimin doesn't know what to say. "So, uh.. Are you okay? Why did you run.. here?"

"I.. It was in the moment. Hoseok triggered something in me that I hadn't felt in a long time. And... I thought that if I ran here, no one would find me but the one I trusted most."