! [Epilogue/Author's Notes]

So, hey. This is more of an A\N than an epilogue, but fuck it. Oh, by the way, I don't really know how to explain this but let's say I'm talking about Chapter 9. Take out the prologue and then count the chapters, and then you'll find the Chapter 9 that I'm talking about. Just saying this because if you count the prologue as a 'chapter', you'll think that Chapter 8 is actually Chapter 9.

To start, I know the ending must've been devastating for you guys. Everyone dying, no happy ending, despair taking over. Namjoon's plan went perfect! As expected from a witty, intelligent man. There were going to be different endings to this, though.

1. Yoongi lives, and he lied about his death. The story would've ended with Yoongi sitting in his hospital bed, celebrating as he watched the TV talk about Namjoon being caught. Hoseok and Jungkook have a good ending, but Hoseok doesn't find out that Jungkook killed Jimin until the second book, where they start their journey to rebuild their relationship and lives.

2. This ending is similar to 1, but Hoseok finds out the Jungkook killed Jimin. This ending could've went two ways. One, Jungkook murders Hoseok. Two, Jungkook traps Hoseok in the house, and there would've been a 2nd book about escape, hope, and restarting.

3. Namjoon gets caught for killing both Seokjin and Yoongi. The plan would've been that Yoongi was very close to finding out that Namjoon was the killer, and in turn he gets murdered. Namjoon gets caught pretty easily after this, as it was a sloppy murder.

There was going to be a second book, but I fell out of the BTS fandom, and I didn't want to write another book about BTS. There were many ideas for the second book. For one, there was going to be some sort of kidnapping. Basically, Namjoon would escape from jail and kidnap them, and they had to escape and stuff. I don't know. Yoongi would be saving them, and then some epic fight\dialogue scene would happen.

Book 2's story plan:

ch 1: not done

- shows how jungkook and hoseok are living

- they are coping pretty okay but sometimes they are sad

- namjoon jail moment

- ends "and this is just the beginning"

- basically a prologue but shh

ch 2:

- they meet namjoon in jail

- bad bad bad

- when they get home sad sad sad

-huge memory moment

-ends on them hugging each other sad

ch 3:

- yoongi decides to come out the hospital

- he gets lost and kidnapped on the way

- ends with them finding out

ch 4:

- namjoon gets the news and smiles [he set it up]

- jk and hs devise a plan to save him

- they do it and save yoongi

- happy

As you can see in the plan above Hoseok was originally going to live and Jungkook was originally not going to be arrested. Yoongi was originally not going to die. There was also ideas of kidnapping, as seen above. Even if I wanted to write a second book, I don't think that I would've gone very far with it.

I remember a vague idea where there were going to be 3 books. This one would've been called despair, the second would've been called memory and the third one hope. There weren't really any ideas for the third book, but it was going to be Hoseok's journey after everything that happened.