ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 ℙ𝕋2

Parings: Robbie X GODDESS!FEM!Reader

Requested by: A LOT OF PEOPLE

Word count: 3.7k

Summary: You are trapped in the framework...but can you escape before AIDA hacks your mind?

Warnings: Soft fluff, fluff, angst, HEAVY ANGST, soft!Robbie (because that has to be a warning!), not really an established relationship tbh.

~~~

Breaking out of the chains was as about as effective as finding a needle in a stack of needles. You were incredibly bored and had many headaches that suddenly just happened that lasted for ages and they were painful. You were currently sitting in the centre of the room, legs crossed, elbows on knees and fingers pressed together. Your eyes were closed as you focused on your mind and body. That doors slammed open, she usually comes in after 10 minutes of your hour-long headaches.

"A.I.D.A, darling, you are ruining my Chi," You say as you feel her presence near.

"The headaches will stop if you give in," She rasps.

"Ah, you're the one causing the headaches," You say lazily, eyes still closed.

"Yes. Every time you get them is me going through every single code to-"

"Hack my brain?"

"...Yes," She says after hesitation. You slowly open your eyes and give a mocking smile.

"I'm a God, no matter what you do, billions of 0's and 1's can't make me your puppet,"

"It's called binary," She snaps, folding her arms. "But it will, I just need to find the right one," You hum sarcastically, closing your eyes. "You think you're smart and funny, don't you?"

"Nah, I think I'm adorable,"

"Oh, quoting Supernatural?" She growls.

"Yes, after Robbie made me watch that show, I have grown fond of quoting it,"

"Hmm...Robbie Reyes..." She says cooly before her eyes widen. "Robbie Reyes," She says with panic. "Shit," She then leaves.

"Finally," You hum, focusing back on your mind and body. That was until the doors were blasted open and A.I.D.A's body went straight into the wall. You slowly opened your eyes, unbothered. She then gets up and snaps her neck in position. You watch as she charges at...Daisy?! You watch with a small smile as Daisy kicks the robot's ass. "Looking strong, A.I.D.A!" You shout as Daisy quakes her through the wall.

Daisy then quakes the chains of your hands and then helps you up. She smiles before pulling you in for a tight hug. Confused, you hug her back. "What's wrong?" You ask when hearing her sob.

"We're so sorry, we tried to save you before,"

"I've only been here for a few weeks," She pulls away and shakes her head.

"You've been in the framework for five years,"

"What?!" You pull away from her as she helps you up.

"We saved everyone else but we couldn't find you...and then that led to A.I.D.A putting everyone back in," You couldn't speak, you were in shock.

"And Robbie?"

"He's been a mess without you," She starts. "He refused to leave the framework the first time, I had to quake him out of it...we couldn't find your body either...Robbie went rogue. He refused to look at me, he said it was my fault you were still trapped. A.I.D.A grabbed everyone back a couple of weeks ago and Simmons located you. That brought Robbie back...he's here in the framework..." She steps aside and pulls you to the entrance of the door where the Rider is dealing with HYDRA soldiers. "Everyone is screwed up again...we have to get everyone out,"