🔥𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Parings: Grant Ward X FEM!Reader

Requested by: ANONYMOUS READER

Word Count: 1.64k

Warnings: This is a smut, and sis (or bro) I can write very spicy smut. So, it's smut smut and smut! You have been warned, so no one attack me!!

Spoilers for Season One!!

~~~

The new base you all moved to was oddly quiet. You've been here for a week at most and more and more people keep leaving and not returning or answering their COMMS. It was just you in the base and no one else. You wore a simple crop top jumper and black leggings to match it as you walk into the kitchen and make yourself a cup of tea.

"(Y/N)," You jump out of your skin when you hear the familiar voice.

"Ward! Don't sneak up on me like that! I thought I was alone," You scold as you continue to add sugar and stir it. He laughs and shakes his head.

"So...no one else is here?" He asks.

"Unless they're hiding in the vents, yes. No one else is here," You turn back and you see relief wash over his face. "Are you okay? You seem stressed,"

"I'm a SHIELD agent, of course I'm stressed, who isn't?"

"Perhaps FitzSimmons can give you some medication to help with that," You joke, sipping on your tea.

"I don't think they would ever do that," He mumbles so you don't hear. "So, what did you plan to do today?"

"I was going to try and see where everyone is. No one is picking up their COMMS and no one has returned, it's really suspicious," You say, putting down the cup and pulling out your COMM. "Base to Zephyer One, base to Zephyer One," All you could hear was static on the other side. "See, nothing," You shove it back in your pocket. "I was going to see if the connection over here is bad," He grabs your hands and pulls you closer to him.

"Stop worrying about them, they'll be okay," You nod your head but a shaky sigh still leaves your lips.

"I just hope they're okay...What if they're hurt? Or captured? Or dead!" You pull away from Ward and run a hand down your face before pulling out the COMM link again. "Base to Zephyer One! Base to-" Ward pulls the link from your hand and places it on the counter beside you before walking and grabbing your hands, using his body to pin you against the counter.

"(Y/N), the more worried and stressed you get about this, the more likely something will go wrong," He lifts one hand to run a finger down your cheek and along your jawline.

"Ward..." You whisper out before he locks eyes with you. He places his finger under your chin before moving your face closer to his.

"(Y/N)," He whispers as he brushes his lips against you soft ones. "Is...this what you want?" You look up at him with doe eyes.

"Yes...," He quickly closes the gap and pushes his lips against yours, cupping your face with his large hands. You wrap your arms around his neck and his and your legs around his waist. Your tongues fight for dominance and he wins (obviously).

You moan into his mouth as he trails his hands down your body until his cups your ass and begins to carry you to the couches in the living room that is connected to the kitchen. He breaks the kiss and places you on the sofa before pulling off his top, revealing his built body. You lick your lips as he settles above you before he attacks your neck. He bites, sucks and licks your neck, marking you as his and only his. Your hands rake through his hair as he continues his pleasurable assault on your neck. You moan out his name and he pulls away with a cocky smirk.