𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖

Parings: Grant Ward X Reader

Requested: Yes | No

Word Count: 239

Summary: Just a lil angsty one shot with Ward

~~~

"Tell me it isn't true, please...tell me I heard wrong," Ward said, locking eyes with you.

"It's true...I hate myself for it...it was a mistake. It was a mistake...it meant nothing," You said, tears pouring down your face.

"It meant nothing?!"

"Nothing,"

"God that almost makes it worse!" He says, laughing dryly as he tried to stop tears from falling down his face. "Does it ever mean anything to you?"

"Yes...yes it does...with you!"

"And how the hell am I suppose to believe that?!" He shouts at you, FitzSimmons watching from the doorway. You two were arguing in the common room.

"Because it's true and you know it! I love you!" You say, voice trembling. You needed to do something for a mission. You needed to sleep with his brother because you needed information, but you just couldn't tell him as the intel is classified.

"No, you don't. You have no clue what love is," He steps closer to you. "You have no idea what it means to actually love another person!" He shouts, catching the attention of Hunter, your brother, and Daisy. "Because when you do, you would rather die, than hurt them,"

"I'm sorry...I love you...and you love me! You love me!"

"Yes I do...you have no idea how much I love you...but's that something I'm going to have the get over," And with that, he leaves, pushing past everyone while you fell to your knees, crying.