ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕏 𝕆ℂ: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤

Requested by: RouguePhantom23

Parings: Robbie Reyes X OC

Word Count: 2.3k

Summary: The Rider and Rivina almost cross paths constantly, usually though the Watchdogs.

Warnings: Spoilers for season 4 but nothing else

A/N: So sorry for not responding to requests! I'm not going to do the whole 'my mental health was bad' shit because that is just a poor excuse. My dog ate my laptop.

No, on a serious note, I've started work placement at a nursery, so early mornings, late nights e.t.c and I can't find all the requests. I've also been focusing on getting my work onto my Tumblr and writing up a new book (Endless Summer) along with my other books. Thank you all for the support and patience xx

~~~

It's not easy to keep a low profile where people are forming a group...cult...to hunt people with supernatural abilities. Rivina SanClaire is 22 years old, a beautiful blonde woman. She wore denim, blue ripped jeans, a long green top and pale brown boots. Keeping a low profile was her thing, she was able to keep her identity secret from many people. No one knows about her other side. They either know Rivina SanClaire or The Sapphire Dragon, never both. Until one day.

She was hunting and tracking the Watchdogs, something she thought she could use her powers for something good, taking down the bad. At first, she thought these were just some glorified idealist, that was until she was outmanned, outgunned and out planned. They seem to know her very well and managed to contain her abilities when locking her up.

"Damn these cuffs," She mumbled, trying to pry them oof, but at her touch, they coil tighter around her wrist on reflex. She was rarely the type to curse, but the pain made her hiss out a string of words. However, she wasn't the type to give up due to her undying stubbornness. Still trying to find a way to free herself, she looks up to see one member of the Watchdogs be thrown into the wall near her cell. She was quick to run up to the bars and laugh at his crumpled form. Her laughter died down when the question "What the hell was that?" arose. She looked around and saw a flaming chain whip past her cell and to the man. It wrapped itself tightly around his torso before he burst into flames, crying in agony. "Ouch," She hisses, squinted her eyes slightly. She then hears footsteps. Heavy ones. She turned her head to see the infamous 'Ghost Rider' approach her. She has heard rumours of the Rider on the streets, yet she has always thought it was just silly Old Wives tales...until now. The flaming eyes stared deep within her soul as he grabbed the bars and pulled the entire door off. Rivina quickly steps out and looks up at the Rider who almost scoffs at her. She looks down at her cuffed wrist and the Rider seems to get the idea and rips them off with ease. "Thanks-Oh...bye then!" She said as the Rider sauntered off, freeing other prisoners.

She was about to slink away into the shadows and escape but then she saw a rather large man bring a chain of his own at. She could see it before it happened. She summoned the air elements and doused out the flames before it caught a prisoner. So, the Watchdogs who are hunting Inhumans has an inhuman on their side? Hypocrites. The Rider turned quickly and saw her used her abilities to save an innocent man.

"Go! Get out of here!" She says at him and he runs. She turns to the Inhuman, her hands being engulfed by bright blue fire. "Funny didn't think the Watchdogs would have Inhuman on their side,"

"I'm their leader,"

"Survived terrigenises? Want me to be proud? Many people survived it," She scoffed, playing with the fire on her hands. "Unlike you, I was born with this," She says before flinging the fire at him, He barely dodges it, but as he does, it sends flaming blue shrapnel into his face. He hisses, dropping the chain and clawing at his face. Rivina is quick to finish him off, knowing he would be no good if he stays alive.