𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 𝕏 𝕆ℂ: 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕆𝕣 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

Parings: Daisy X FEM!OC

Requested by: TheTealWriter

Word Count:1.6k

Warnings: Light angst, FLUFFFFFF!!

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 1-2!!

~~~

"Well, maybe if you would just listen to me!"

"I've done my listening!" Harper shouts at the scientist, clearly growing annoyed with the duo.

"We'll find Daisy soon, you just have to remain calm," Simmons tries to comfort but only results in Harper snapping back.

"Calm? How am I supposed to remain calm when Daisy is out there and is most likely being tortured! I..." She runs her hands down her face as a trembling sigh leaves her lips.

"We have to be patient, as soon as we find out where she is, we'll tell you immediately," But their words did little to none of comfort.

~~~

They were all gathered in the meeting room, discussing different plans but Harper couldn't focus even if she tried, her mind drifted back to Daisy and what could be happening. She knows she is strong, but she can't help but be worried. She tapped her foot while biting her nails as the rest of the group discussed plans. Plans Harper knew wasn't going to work, HYDRA would expect all their ideas.

"It won't work," Her voice cut in causing everyone to freeze and look at her.

"What do you mean?"

"HYDRA knows how much Daisy means to us. They'll expect us, we need a diversion while a small handful of us rescue her," She states strongly.

"Do you have an idea of what the diversion could be?" Coulson asked, folding his arms while Harper smirked.

"I do, actually,"

~~~

"Let's go through the plan, one more time," Melinda says to everyone who has huddled upon the Zephyr One.

"Okay, so Coulson, Mack, Hunter, Bobbi and FitzSimmons go here," Harper points to the south end of the holo map the scientist brought up. "They set off the explosives and bring the attention of HYDRA over there while you and I sneak inside and get Daisy back to the Zephyr,"

"Do we have a rendezvous point?" Mack asked.

"Yeah, the Zephyr, Piper and Davis can keep the fort here," Harper states before tying her up as the ship lands.

"Got it," The first group runs out towards the south side while Harper and Melinda sneak past the guards towards the north gates. Once the explosions go off, the duo runs past the guards, Icers at the ready.

"Clear!" May shouts as they break into the building said to be holding Daisy inside.

"Clear!" Harper returns as they skillfully make their way through the base.

"Looks like your plan worked, Nightingale," May compliments as they kick the finale door only to see the traitor holding a lethal to Daisy's head.

"Ah-ah, not so fast," He says, his left arm wrapped tightly around Daisy as she struggles for breath.

"Lower your weapon, Grant,"

"I don't think you have the power to say that, Liv," He retorts, clicking the safety off while he slowly backs away. May shakes her head slightly when sensing her about to kill Ward. "Lower your weapons," he says, adding emphasis to the word 'your'. May slowly places her gun down while Harper keeps her pointing at Ward.