V2E4 paint the town

Neptune: "when you meant "your own ride", I wasn't expecting to recreate a scene from Indiana Jones!!"

Where we last left off, team RWBY, y/n, sun, and Neptune all split up around Vale to get some information about the recent activities of the white fang, and Roman torchwick. And in y/n's case, maybe something on animo. But currently, yang and Neptune, who's both on Yang's bike bumblebee, are driving down the street of Vale, with a massive yellow ball chasing them.

Cannonbolt: "well, I'm sorry! I wanted XLR8! so don't cry about it!"

Yang eventually comes to a halt, parking her bike in front of a bar named Juniors. Y/n also comes to a stop, and uncurls from his odd ball shape

Cannonbolt: "a bar? Yang, you do know I'm underaged, right?"

Yang: "As long as you stay..." Pauses and stares at him "...that. we shouldn't have a problem. Now, think you can bust the door open?"

Y/n smirks and raises his hand over the Omnitrix, which was on his forehead.

Cannonbolt: "with pleasure"

In side the club/bar, two henchmen run inside, closing the big door behind them

Henchmen1: "Hurry, close the door, she's coming!"

Junior: "What are you two idiots doing?!"

The Henchman shout incoherently until an explosion knocks them to the ground and forces the doors open, allowing a Frankenstein look-a-like to walk in through the smoke

Frankenstrike: "wow. This place looks pretty cool actually"

Y/n, as Frankenstrike, crosses his arms as he looked around the club, while Yang walks out from behind him

Yang: "guess who's back!"

The second she showed her face eight guns are pointed in her face with an equal number of angry Henchmen behind them. Though this doesn't faze her, she stops and glares at the recording studio where the track is messing up until the frightened bear-headed DJ takes the needle off the record and retreates back under the table.

Frankenstrike: "didn't you say they were friends?"

Junior: "Stop, stop! Nobody shoot. Blondie, you're here! …Why?"

Yang: "You still owe me a drink"

Yang grabs junior by the arm and drags him through the bar, leaving y/n and Neptune

Neptune: "Whoa-ho-ho-ho, what a woman…"

Frankenstrike: "you keep away from her. Got it? Or I'll down you in electricity"

Y/n went up to join Yang and junior, wanting to ask the club owner his own question. But he walked up only to see junior already putting down his cup.

Junior: "I don't know!"

Yang: "how can you not know?"

Junior: "I haven't talked to him! I haven't even seen him since the night you first came in here. He paid up front, I lent him my men, and none of them ever. Came. Back"

Neptune: "So where did they go?"

Junior: "What kind of stupid question is that? They never came back!... Who is this guy?"

Yang: "Don't worry about him; worry about me, if I don't find out what I want! or I'll have my extremely large zombie friend here will shock you out of business"

Frankenstrike: "well, technically, Frankenstein's monster isn't exactly a-"

Junior: "I already told you everything! Torchwick hired my boys, and I guess he wasn't happy with them, which is something I can relate to!"