V1E8 the stray

Hana: "doctor animo!?"

Y/n: "I had, literally the exact reaction"

Hana: "have you told mom and dad? Max?"

Y/n: "I haven't told mom or dad yet, but I did send a message about it to max, but I'm apparently busy today"

Hana: "what do you mean?"

Y/n: "my team invited me to Vale, I don't know why, but we are. Ruby said that it was Weiss' idea"

Hana: "....I got a bad feeling about that"

Y/n: "me too. But hey, better than doing nothing all day. But I better get going! Cya later sis! Practice later this weekend?"

Hana: "you got yourself a deal!"

Y/n nods and took off, dialling up and slamming down the watch, and in a flash of green, and out the window, is a human shaped fire ball.

Meanwhile

Weiss : "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss : "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring"

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament"

Weiss : "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "whoa..."

Her and the rest of team RWBY looking to see blown up dust shop, and two detectives, one with greenish hair, and round glasses, and the other a large man with cyan hair. But looking deeper inside, they could see a very familiar orange furr beast.

Detective1: "y/n. Got anything?"

The alien dog walks out of the story and turns back to y/n, who rubs his nose in pain.

Y/n: "a bunch of nothing! The ash burnt up their tracks. Sorry dad"

Tetran: "it's fine kid. Your nose ok?"

Y/n: yep, just gotta give me a sec"

Tetran: "alright. Patelliday, you got anything from the scanner?"

Patelliday: "nope, nothing! The scans are completely blank! Minus some bits of fur. And odd smells... White fang maybe?"

Tetran: "damn. Alright. Thanks for the help anyway kid, what are you doing in down here on Vale anyway?"