Her mind momentarily thought to Gojo....

Then she heard a sigh, "the exclusive admission exam for the heroic students". She glanced over a girl from the general department, she looked very displeased with them actually. Kiyoshi turned her attention back to Bakugō...

'hate to admit but the entrance exams for UA is unfair for students who doesn't have combat quirks, but then again...

Even grape boy and invisible girl got in and I can't even imagine how...

So despite their inability to have combat quirks, they mist have used other qualities such as their brains...'

"The other classes really hates us, huh?"

"Well, thank Bakugō for that..."

'that's why the sports festival exists, it's a chance for the students to go to a higher department...'

Koyoshi crossed her arms, turning away from her thoughts as she stared at her classmate who stood by the mic...

'please don't say something stupid....'

"I swear....

To be the Champion..."

The whole class yelled in their heads, thinking and screaming the same thing. Bakugō was really going to piss off a lot of students....

Midoriya heard another face slap from behind him....

Koyoshi covered her ears with her palms, a blank expression on her face as the other students from the other classes started booing at him amd bashing him. Even mentioning the slime attack...

'People needs to chill, if y'all want beef then do it inside a ring!'

Minutes later, every student from 11 classes stood infront of the gate, wearing determined faces and calculating minds. The first challenge? Obstacle race...

The students will race outside around the stadium.

Kiyoshi tugged on her mask, preparing for her cursed speech.

"Reaaady?

"START!!!"

And all the students ran towards the gate s fast as they can, but due to large number, most students got stuck inside the cave as they struggle to go out. Koyoshi however, stayed still, and bent jer legs into a running stance...

'let's go...'

And there she ripped off her mask and sprinted towards the pile of students, jumping high and over them.

"float..."

As she said, her body weight became non existence, as the force and energy from her jump transfered into her uppper body making her float and zoom above the students. Once she made out of the crowd, she cancelled her technique and landed on the ground before she got frozen by in coming ice...

Koyoshi pushed forward, racing against Todoroki Shoto.

Todoroki, startled by the appearance of the unexpected girl, glanced at her momentarily before pushing himself more. 'I didn't see her...'

But sooner, a majority of other students also dodged the ice attack and blasted them sleves out of the gate.

"You're too naive, Todoroki-san!"

"Don't think you could get rid of me easily, half amd half BASTARD!!!

Damn you TONGUE TATTOO!!"

Bakugō used his quirk and blasted forward. Kiyoshi sweat dropped...

'Should I suggest a better nickname?'

"Oh? You have full control over your quirk...", Shinso smirked at the running students from class A, yet he frowned as his eyes caught a glimpse of the flying girl earlier, still now he has no idea what her quirk is. All he knew is that she was hiding a tatoo like mark on her mouth...

'I'll have you figure out sooner or later, transferee...', he thought, furrowing his eyebrows as he continued to go forward.

The students raced against each other, using their own quirky methods to cross over the icy field. But soon after, their anxiety increased as Mineta got kicked off by a large piece of metal...

Kiyoshi paused....

'Let's hope that training would push me out of this!'

Todoroki and Kiyoshi raced forward first, a plan already present in their minds...

"Explode"

As the half red half white haired teen froze the giant zero pointers, Kiyoshi cursed their main engine to explode.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

"What the? He froze the robots?!"

"What's that explosion?!"

"WOAAH! TODOROKI SHOTO IS ON THE LEAD! FOLLOWED BY INUMAKI KIYOSHIIIII!!!!"

"GO GO, MY CUTE STUDEEEENT!!!", the crowd roared in cheers from left and right, screaming theor lung out for the students...

"AS EXPECTED FROM THE RECOMMENDATION STUDENTS!!!"

Kiyoshi did not stop from moving, for now she only used low curse words for the event. She needs to get ready for the mext obstacles...

As the next obstacle came closer, she enhanced her speed and ran faster towards the fall. And using the same strategy she used earlier she jumoed and cursed herself to float, making her zoom over multiple platforms.

"Woah! Kiyo-chan, nice!", she heard her pink haired friend cheer. "I wont fall back either!", Uraraka said as both girls proceed to the ropes.

The audience watched the students with anticipation, curious on what the face tattooed girl's quirk was, all they saw was her running fast and jumping over the obstacle. The camera rarely goes to her...

As Bakugō, Todoroki, and Kiyoshi takes the lead, they stumbled apon the mines. Thankfully they were not dangerous amd would only hurt your ears because of the liyd noise. Kiyoshi stops momentarily, thinking of a plan as she watches the other students explode away from the track...

'I can't curse them to explode, there's still a possibility for the students to get injured...'

"OH?! WHAT'S THIS? INUMAKI TOOK A BRAKE????"

"No, idiot she's forming a plan that wouldn't hurt the other students...", Aizawa corrected, his eyes glued to his new student. 'What are you planning now, Inumaki? Let's say this festival will be your stage to proove the hero association their doupts...'

"Get weightless..."

And atlast, she moved, more like she zoomed over the students asbthey watched her with confused stares...

"How is the mines not exploding?!"

"She's running directly on the mines!"

"Are the other fakes?"

"quick, follow her!"

Koyoshi looked behind her, narrowing her eyes at their naiveness. She sighs quietly, annoyed...

"Don't move"

And they did, befor they could even step without a cee in the world. Kiyoshi cursed them to stop moving and left them there, as they shouted and tried to move out of the unknown hold...

Purple eyes watched them, as it travels back to the freely running girl. He furrowed his eyebrows....

'I still don't get her quirk...is it a command based quirk?'

"Of it is so...this would be interesting"