•●○ 11 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

"I wished it to be a girl." Taehyung said and kept looking at me with a soft smile and sparkling eyes. I had never seen him genuinely smile before this past month, he would either have a straight face or a cocky smirk. But this past month I caught him smiling so much and I can say that I've fallen for his smile. It's so unique how his mouth turned into boxy shape and his eyes crinkled whenever he smiled making him look like an innocent little boy. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked snapping me out of my thoughts. The duality, damn.

"Let's go." I said clearing my thought making him laugh at my reaction. He was about to start the car when his phone rang.

"Hello... you want me send you those files now?... I can't, that file is at home and I'm out right now... yes I'm busy... is it really that important?" He said looking at me and I whispered an 'it's okay' to him. He sighed. "Okay... yeah I'll send it to you, give me an hour." With that he hung up. "Y/n I-" He started but I interrupted him.

"It's okay Tae. We'll go some other day, work comes first." I said. Even though he's a student, he's still working. I don't really know what he does, he has never told me and neither I asked but I know he's very serious and punctual with his work.

"Then let's just get you something to eat." He said.

"Taehyung just drop me home. I have cake back home, I'll just eat it." I lied. I didn't wanted to disturb his work.

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me right?" He asked.

"Of course not. Why would I? I'm sure, just drop me home." I said, he sighed and drove us back to my place. The ride back home was quiet, we didn't talk much. Maybe he was feeling bad because he had to leave. Upon reaching I was about to get out when he held my wrist to stop me. I just looked at him waiting for him to say, whatever he wanted.

"I... uh... will you... I mean... ughhh... why is it so hard?" He whined, making me giggle at how cute he looked.

"Tae, breathe and just say it." My heartbeat quickened in anticipation. He took a long breathe.

"Okay... will you... will you move in with me?" He asked.

"What?" I asked. That was unexpected. Unanticipated. But then again, ever since I crossed paths with Taehyung everything in my life has been unanticipated.

"Yeah... I mean I know it's too soon to ask this, after all we've been close only for a month and it might be still hard for you to trust me but I wanna take care of you as much as I can." He breathed again. "There are nights when I can't fall asleep beacause I'm worried about you, how you must be feeling, if you're well or not. I know Sana is there and she's doing her best in taking care of you but I can't help feeling anxious. And why shouldn't I? You're carrying our baby after all. Please move in with me so I can take proper care of you, and give you more time." He said.

"I don't know Tae." I said, as he gave me a pleading look. "I mean I can't just give you an answer right away. To move in with someone is a big change. I need time to think." I said.

"I can't force you to do it. Take your time but please consider it. I really want you move in with me." He said.

"I'll give it a thought. But for now you should go, you're getting late." I smiled at him, he nodded.

"Take care. Daddy will see you soon, angel." He said looking down at my little bump and sent a flying kiss towards it. I then got out and watched him drive off. Reaching my apartment I unlocked the door and walked in, but it was dark.

"Sana?" I called and suddenly the lights were on. Hoseok popped a party popper which bursted out with pink confetti flying all over and Sana was holding a cake that said 'baby girl'. "How did you guys know?" I asked surprized.

"Taehyung texted me." Sana said. They ran to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Sometimes I feel like you guys are my parents." I laughed.

"How similar are our thoughts, sometimes I feel like you are our child, the way you've been third wheeling in between us for years." Hosoek said giggling.

"Shut up. You're the one third wheeling. She's my best friend even before she was your girlfriend." I said hitting him and he fake cried as Sana giggled. "Anyways give me the cake. I'm craving something sweet since forever." I said.

The evening was good. The three of us had dinner together and talked about random things, joked around, had a good laugh. Meanwhile I got a text from Taehyung that he might not be able see me tonight, this file he had been asked for would take long to complete and I told him that it was okay and I'm doing just fine. Suddenly I remembered there was something else I needed to tell these people.

"Guys." I said and they both looked at me. "So... Taehyung asked me to move in with him. He said he wants to take proper care of me and give me more time, so he wants me to live with him." They looked at each other and then towards me again.

"What did you say?" Sana asked.

"I told him I need time to think. I'm not really sure about it. Like Isn't it too soon? Honestly we've gotten too close considering the fact that we know each other properly only for a month, but moving in together? It's a big step. And we're not even in a relationship. We're together just... just because of the baby." I said playing with my fingers.

"I understand. But I think he's a nice guy. He's changed, like how he just straight up insult girls who try to make moves on him, he ain't going to parties anymore, spends most of his time with you and he has paid so much attention to you that he literally knows every little detail about you now. I can see him putting all his efforts in this. I don't think it's a bad idea, although final decision is yours." Sana said.

"Y/n, when a man wants to keep a woman in his life he's ready to do anything. And I can see that Taehyung is ready to risk it all. You might not be in a relationship right now but I can assure you that sooner or later you guys will end up together. So I'd say give him a chance. Let him court you." Hoseok said.

"I'll consider your words." I smiled at him. Soon after I felt exhausted and decided to call it a night.

"I'm staying the night." Hosoek said to Sana.

"Use protection guys. We don't want another baby right now." I said.

"Don't worry. She's on the pill as I like it raw." He said and Sana hit her making him yelp.

"Ew. I don't wanna know. I'm going. Good night." I said and went to my room. After getting changed and doing my skincare routine I laid on my bed feeling relaxed. But as usual I was having a hard time falling asleep so I ended up having a little chit chat with my bump. Did I mention I was craving some chocolate ice cream right now? Sadly we have none.

"I'll have to start thinking names for you now." I said when suddenly I got a text. It was Tae. It was currently 12.47 a.m., quite late for him to text me.

Tae: Reply me if you're awake or I'll assume you're alseep.

                                               You: I'm up.

Tae: Unlock the door then. 

He's here?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Tuesday

Please look forward to it.