•●○ 1 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

I had been studying for quite a while at the library in our university when I got a text from my best friend slash roommate Sana to meet her at the caféteria. I was walking through the corridors when I heard some noises coming from the Janitor's room. Look, I'm not into gossips but since the voices were quite loud, I decided to listen to them just in case.

"Tae please just give me a chance. I'll be the best girlfriend. I'll do-" I heard a female voice but then a male voice cut her off.

"Hyerin. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't date. I don't want a girlfriend. And for the last time it was just a one night stand. I just wanted some sex, nothing else." The male voice which was obviously Kim Taehyung, replied.

"Please Taehyung." Hyerin begged.

"You should've known better what you're getting yourself into before throwing yourself at me. I mean everyone knows about my reputation here." He said and there was silence.

Seconds later he walked out but paused seeing me while I felt embaressed being caught hearing their conversation.

"I'm sorry I was just passing by. I won't tell anyone about this." I said avoiding to look at him.

"Even if you do, it's not like I care." He said coldly and then walked away. I sighed.

Kim Taehyung, was one of the most popular guys of our university who happened to be a fuckboy with a very cold personality. Everyone is aware of his habits. The guy never dates, only does one night stands. Girls, whether juniors or seniors literally throw themselves on his feet and they're all about sex for him. Poor Hyerin that she thought he might date her, guys like him won't ever change for anyone. Shrugging off my thoughts I continued walking to the caféteria and caught my best friend Sana waiting for me while playing with her phone. I went to her and took a seat next to her.

"So, I need to tell you something." I whispered.

"What?" She asked and I told whatever I witnessed a while back. What? When I say I won't tell anyone, my best friend doesn't counts.

"Woahh... he's such a jerk but honestly it's on Hyerin. It's not like she doesn't know what kind of a person he is, why did she let go of her self respect and begged to him!!" She said.

"I know right. He'll always be a jerk." I said.

"Hey girls." Our attention was diverted towards the person coming walking to us. It was Hoseok, Sana's boyfriend. "How's my baby?" He said pecking her cheek and took a seat on her other side.

"I'm good. How was your practice?" She asked wiping his sweaty forehead with her handkerchief.

"It was good. You good Y/n?" He asked me.

"I'm amazing." I said and he gave me a warm smile.

"Oh right. Namjoon is throwing a party tonight at his place. The whole team is coming with their girlfriends and you gotta come with me too." He told Sana.

"What's the ocassion?" She asked.

"The guy's crazy rich. Today being a friday is the reason enough for him to throw a party." He said.

"I'll come but only if Y/n will come with us too." Sana said looking at me.

"Me? Oh no, you guys go have your time. I'll stay in for the weekend." I said.

"Oh come on Y/n. You do that literally on every day off. When was the last time you came to a party with me?" She whined.

"I did. Three months ago." I said. I'm not that nerdy kind of girl but I'm not the party type either. I'm quite intoverted and shy as well that's why my friend list only includes Sana and Hoseok. I don't really like to socialize that's why I stay away from these parties as much as I can.

"Three months is a long time. Hobi, convince her I'll go only if she'll come, or else not." She said.

"Y/n please come with us huh? The whole soccer team is going with their girlfriends. It wouldn't look good if I went alone. Also, there are gonna be so many other people." He requested.

"Yes, there are gonna be so many people and that's exactly why I don't wanna go, duh." I argued.

"Please Y/n can't you listen to us just this once. Pretty please." Sana said and by this time both the humans sitting in front of me were giving me puppy eyes. Upon realising that I'm not gonna say anything both of them started chanting numerous please's and I finally had to give in.

"Okay stop. I'll come." I said sighing.

"Yes!!!" Both of them exclaimed while I just sat there trying to charge my social battery for tonight.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So here's the first chapter. It's a short story, so the chapters wouldn't be too lengthy. I hope you liked it.

Next update: Wednesday

Please look forward to it.