•●○ 7 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up actually feeling good. Finally having made up my mind I freshened up, took a shower and went downstairs to the living room where appa was sitting on the dining table reading a newspaper and I could see eomma serving breakfast in the kitchen.

"Oh you're up. I was about to call you for breakfast." Appa said looking up from his newspaper. He stood up and pulled a chair for me to sit and I smiled at him. Just then eomma came with the breakfast.

"I made your favourite." She smiled giving me a plate.

"Eomma. Appa." I said making them both look at me. "I've decided. I'm keeping the baby." I said and they gave me a warm smile. Eomma hugged me as appa took my hands in his.

"We'll always be there for you okay?" Appa said. After spending a few hours with them I decided travel back to my place. They insisted me to stay another night but I told them that because of all this mess I have already missed a lot from college and I need to catch up with my studies.

Travelling back again for five hours was an exhausting journey it was already dark when I reached my home. I unlocked the door and found Sana and Hoseok cuddled up on the couch while watching T.V. I had already told them I'll be here by night and they were probably just waiting for me.

"How did it go?" She asked getting up.

"Story time." I smiled and then told them everything that happened there as they listened to me as if I was revealing secrets from NASA.

"Now you're keeping the baby?" She frowned.

"What's with that reaction?" I asked.

"It's a baby, not a joke. First you act irresponsible and get pregnant and make up your mind to abort it and now you're saying you want to keep it. Two days later you'll again say that you wanna abort it. Do you think it's all a joke? Do you even understand the seriousness of the situation?" She said, her voice raised as I just sat there shocked.

"Baby I think you should calm down." Hoseok said.

"No Hobi. She's right. I'm irresponsible. It's all my fault after all. Losing myself with someone I have deep feelings for and then getting pregnant by him was an accident but I should've been responsible. Should've taken some contraceptive pills immediately,  should've done something, but I was so emotionally exhausted that I chose to ignore everything in order to sort out my feelings. Yes it's my fault but saying and actually facing it yourself are two different things. The last person I expected to be so inconsiderate is you Sana, but it's fine. Someone had to say it." With that I went to my room. Sitting on the edge I teared up for the millionth time in last couple of days. It was a minute later when Sana walked in and kneeled in front of me.

"I'm sorry bub." She said taking my hands in hers. "Yes giving your opinions on it and facing it are two different things and I should've considered it before going off and blaming it on you. It's just that you tried to hide it but I still know how you've been constantly crying since we got to know about this. I wanted to give you time so I never pointed it out but I'm worried about you like crazy. I feared that you might go into depression this way and I wasn't able to help you. That made me frustrated to the point where I hurt you and I know it's no excuse for my behaviour but please forgive me?" She said. Gosh she's making me so fucking emotional.

"I have no other choice than to forgive you. After all you're my only friend." I smiled at her as she did the same and hugged my tummy.

"Come out soon. I'll be the best aunty for you, little one." She said and we both giggled.

"Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling?" Hoseok said breaking our trance leaning on the door frame.

"Because you are. The category is soulmates." Sana said.

"I never expected this from you, you hurt me, but what do I do? Love comes with pain." He made a fake crying sound and wiped his non-existent tears. As we broke into a fit of giggles. What would I do without these people?

3 months later

My pregnancy till now is going very smooth, Sana and Hobi have been the most supportive friends. Eomma and appa have been frequently calling me  and been visiting me every weekend. Eomma seems a little too excited and has been giving me all kind of tips. My first trimester has almost come to an end and I'm still able to do everything comfortably. I've been feeling healthy both mentally and physically. I'm glad to have made decision to keep the baby.

About Taehyung, it was about two months ago Sana almost convinced me to tell him about the baby but just then someone caught Taehyung and the cheer captain Yoora making out in the girl's washroom and the gossip spread like a wildfire. And even though I have no right to feel that way but I still felt hurt it was only then Sana decided that it will be best if he doesn't know about the baby. In her words "You were right with your decision of not telling him. He doesn't deserves to know." she had said with a disgusted face. And since then I've been ignoring Taehyung even more than before, even in the classes that we share I never look at him as if he's invisible and I like it this way.

Last time I visited the hospital, the doctor told me that I'll be able to know the gender of the baby in a month, also I've been putting on weight which means a little bump is on the way. I've been having very happy and excited pregnancy till now.

Today at uni Sana and I had different classes and she texted me to meet her at the football ground and I thought of getting a banana milk on the way which I was craving a lot these days. I stopped at the vending machine but there stood him. The last person I want to see right now.

"Hey Y/n." He smiled.

"Hi Taehyung."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Monday

Please look forward to it.