•●○ 8 ○●•

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Y/n. She's been ignoring for almost two months. I mean not like we interacted a lot previously but now it feels like she's avoiding me on purpose. Like even in the class she tries to hide away from me and it's like she knows about my schedule and makes sure to be absent from the places that I'm supposed to be at, other than classes. Because then why don't I bump into her even accidentally? I can't help but think it might be because I took her virginity and she regrets it and probably hates me, which is understandable. But then there was also a probablity that it's all in my head and I'm just overthinking. Whatever it is I just know that I need to clear the air between us because I've been feeling guilty ever since that day. The worst thing is I've never felt this way before and this feeling is just so heavy and burdening.

I was getting myself a strawberry milk from the vending machine when I noticed a tiny figure walking towards me from a distance and I knew it was her, so I decided to stay and wait for her to come so that we could talk. I got a canned cold coffee for her because I had noticed her getting it a few times. She was getting closer and stopped right in front of the machine unaware of my presence. Okay Tae, this is your chance.

"Hey Y/n." I smiled.

"Hi Taehyung." She said. First she looked surprized and then started looking here and there, avoiding to look at me as if she didn't wanted to see me. Ouch, that reaction hurt.

"Uhh... it's... we've been distant lately." I scratched the back of my neck.

"We were never close to begin with." She said coldly and faced the machine to get her drink. Again, ouch.

"Wait." I said. "I accidentally got this one. I've seen you getting this a few times, so here, you can have it." I said forwarding the coffee can towards her.

"How do you accidentally get something from a vending machine?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders "Anyways I can't have- I mean I don't want it. I don't like it." She said.

"But it's what you always get." I mumbled.

"Not anymore Taehyung." She said.

"What do you want then? I'll get it for you." I said.

"Don't bother. I'm fine." She gritted her teeth. What did I do to get her so mad?

"Please I insist." She sighed. Why am I acting so clingy?

"Fine. Get me a banana milk." She said and I smiled at her as I got one for her.

"I... I wanted to talk to you about something." I said before giving the pack to her but someone interrupted us.

"Hi Tae." The girl said clinging on to my arm.

"What do you want Yoora?" I said irritatedly. This girl has been bugging me ever since were caught making out, acting as if she's my girlfriend.

"Just wanted to tell you, I got my own apartment. No more car meetups." She said in an irritatingly high pitched voice, referring to that time we did it in her car two months back, which was my first and last time with her. She winked at me and for some reason I didn't like Y/n hearing it.

"First thing. There are absolutely no 'meetups' and second I got a whole apartment of my own, don't you think I would've taken you there if I had to do anything with you." I gritted my teeth.

"I'll get going." Y/n said, but I held her wrist.

"No wait I gotta talk to you." I said passing her the banana milk. "And you. Please leave. I'm busy." I told Yoora. She scoffed and looked at Y/n.

"Hi. Just because he gave you this drink don't think he's caring for you or anything. He's just trying to get into your pants, don't get swayed by his charms. I'm saying it for your own good. You look the goody two shoes and innocent type. I'm sure you wouldn't like him to leave after fucking you. And did you just saw that? That's exactly how he's going to behave with you once he's done." Yoora said to Y/n making my blood boil.

"YOORA-" I yelled but I was cut off by Y/n as she replied to Yoora.

"Oh don't worry about me Yoora. I'm not one of those people who clings on to others for absolutely no reason. Once I'm told to leave I simply do so. So even if we did end up fucking just know that I won't go around clinging on to him. And I know he didn't got me this because he cares for me but I won't deny a free drink so." She said and poked the straw in the pack and took a sip. I don't get it. Were these girls trying to insult each other or me? Because I definitely felt offended by their words. Specially Y/n's, her words hurt me.

"Good for you. I'll take my leave then." Yoora said and walked away.

"Y/n-" I said.

"I'm getting late I gotta go." She said and walked away as well. I stood there for a minute recalling about what just happened. I really need to talk to Y/n. So I simply followed her directions, in order to find her. Finally, I found her sitting on the bleachers in the football ground, with her friend and walked up to her. As I went closer I heard them talking and in between my name was mentioned in their conversation so I decided to evesdrop from a distance.

"Oh nice. It's good you gave a savage reply to Yoora but it must have offended Taehyung." Sana said, I know her, she's Y/n's best friend. Yes Sana I was offended.

"As if I care." Y/n replied. For the third time today, ouch.

"Anyways when did the doctor say you can know the gender of the baby?" Sana asked. Baby? What baby?

"In a month." Y/n smiled fondly. I guess someone close to her is pregnant.

"I'm excited." Sana said, but what she said next turned my whole world upside down. "You know the more I think about it now, the more I feel that your decision of not telling Taehyung that you're carrying his baby, is right." My eyes widened, heartbeats quickened and my head started spinning like crazy.

"Y/n... you are pregnant... with my child?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Wednesday

Please look forward to it.