•●○ 14 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months. My belly has grown big now as I'm in my last last trimester, seven months pregnant. Things have been going fairly nice. Me and Tae are getting closer and closer each day. He has met my parents as well, he himself had asked me to invite them over. They liked him a little too much and so did he. Sana and Hoseok has also been visiting very often.

Taehyung himself has been taking such great care of me. When I had just completed six months, I started feeling a bit unwell. My doctor told me that I shouldn't take risks and rest as much as I can, so Taehyung strictly told me not go college for the next three months. He pulled some strings with his connections so that my attendance won't be affected. He also got us a house-help so I won't have to work around. There's not much I'm left with to do at home so I have all the time to study without taking much stress. I'll deliever before the finals and will be able to write exams so it's a big relief that I'll get a degree without any problems.

But Taehyung has been attending the uni regularly. Did I ever mentioned that he's a really good student with good grades? After all he's educating himself so that he can manage his company well. He had called me earlier today telling me that after college he's visiting his father so he'll be late.

"Sweetheart, here finish this okay?" Our house-help said to me giving me a bowl of fruits. I smiled and nodded at her. "Okay then, I'll take my leave for the day." She told me and left. It was about five minutes later the door unlocked and Tae was home, I smiled at him as he walked in. He sat next to me on the couch and pecked my forehead.

"How are you?" He asked brushing a few strands of hair from my face.

"Perfect. How was it with your appa?" I asked, feeding him a piece of apple.

"Good." He said chewing the fruit. "I told him about you." He said and my heartbeat quickened.

"What did he say?" I asked, almost in a whisper. I felt scared. He gave me a big smile

"He doesn't have a problem." He smiled.

"What? How? Didn't he wanted you to marry some heiress of a big company?"

"Y/n, I had always told him that I'll never get married, neither have a baby. Me not giving him a heir was one of his biggest concerns. So the businessman in him is satisfied with me having a baby. Future is secured for him as an heir is on the way." He laughed.

"Even if it's a girl?" I asked. He nodded.

"He doesn't discriminate. And anyways, we have all the time to have another baby. Just in case, you know?" He smirked and I almost choked on the fruits. "In fact now that I think about it I definitely want more babies. I want five of them." He said and my eyes widened.

"Well then find yourself another girl. I'm not having four more babies. Are you crazy?" I hit him.

"No. You'll be my only baby mama." He said and kissed my cheek. Later spending some more time together and after having our dinner we were on the bed ready to fall asleep. He cuddled close to me and intertwined our fingers, as I kept looking at him.

"What's going on in that little head of yours huh?" He asked.

"Nothing just... nothing." I said.

"Don't lie. Come on, speak up."

"I was just thinking about... how you used to be and how you are now. Why were you that way and what made you change so much? I get really curious sometimes. Talking about which I don't even know much about you." I said. He kept quiet and sighed. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable." I said.

"No. I think you should know. You deserve to know." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It's a long story though."

"We have all the time."

"Okay. So you already know about my parents, their marriage right? Well they were arranged to get married. Appa just wanted to inherit the company, as for eomma, well she's a materialistic woman, she knew she'll have all the luxury. So both of them agreed for the marriage for their own benefits." He paused. "I was not born out of love. I was just a responsibility, you know the same old, to give an heir to the family and all. After having me they forgot thay have a child. Appa was busy in working and eomma was busy shopping, making rich friends and attending parties. The only day I remember us sitting together having a meal was on my birthdays as they would throw huge parties only to show off their wealth." I felt the loneliness in his voice. "I was sixteen when they told me they're getting divorced. Although I never saw them bonding but still the news of divorce devastated me. At least we were all living under the same roof." He said.

"I'm so sorry." I said rubbing the back of his hand soothingly. He smiled and shook his head and then continued.

"So that day, I felt so angry that I rushed to a bar and had a few drinks by myself-"

"Wait how did they let you in? You were underage."

"Money and a fake id. So back to the story. There I met a woman, she was twenty something at the time I think. She had drinks with me and then took me to her place and we ended up having sex, it was my first time-"

"Woah that was totally illegal." I said. He laughed.

"I know. But it felt so good and even if it was for a few moments I forgot all the pain and I wanted to feel it again. So after that we started hooking up regularly. This went on for two years. After I turned eighteen she confessed to me, told me she was in love with me. But I didn't felt anything for her, I just wanted sex. She reasoned that one can't keep getting intimate with someone and not fall for them. I cut all ties with her and then I decided that I'll just stick to sex and will never sleep with anyone twice. I can't let anyone fall for me because they'll just end up getting hurt by me. And that was how I became the 'fuckboy.' Some people might say that it doesn't validate my behaviour but I just did what made me keep going." He said.

"Talking about me changing. I'm not gonna lie to you, when I first got to know that you're pregnant I didn't wanted to accept it. It was when I was sitting all by myself that day, I remembered all those moments that I spent crying alone wishing I had someone that would love me. And then I imagined another child going through the same pain, I imagined that about our child and it pained me so much. Just how can I become so heartless to leave a baby suffering, what is it's fault? I'm sure you would've raised the baby alone well too, but no matter what, a baby needs a mother and father both. And so I decided to take the responsibilty. I thought I'll finally have someone that will be only mine and I'll protect that little one at all costs." He said.

By the time he was done speaking, my eyes were filled with tears.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Monday

Not just this story is coming to an end but also some big drama is approaching, so stay tuned <3