•●○ 9 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n... you are pregnant... with my child?" I heard a voice.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I felt overwhelmed. I don't know how much of a conversation he heard, but he definitely heard something he shouldn't have, something I never wanted him to know. He just kept staring at me, for a second his eyes went down towards my tummy and then again up to my face. I simply nodded my head in a yes avoiding to look at him.

"I... I... how..." He said to himself. Maybe I was waiting for him to say something, anything, I just wanted him to speak but he was quiet. He took a step back, then another and suddenly he started running. Running away from me, from us. Why do I feel hurt with his reaction? It's something I have prepared myself for since the beginning and still I can't help but feel hurt.

After all of that happened I wasn't feeling well so I decided to skip all my classes. I went back home and laid down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My mind was completely blank. It was about two hours later when Sana came home, I came back to my senses.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"I'm sorry but I just wanna be left alone for now. I'll be okay though." I said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." She said and left.

I don't know how many hours it had been since I have been laying on my bed, staring at nothing in particular but I could see it had turn dark outside. The clock said 8 o'clock, I've been lying here for past five hours. I sighed. My hand went to my tummy, I know it was just my imagination but I felt a heart beating.

"Don't worry baby. Mumma will give you all the love, you'd never miss your father." I said. And then I started talking to my 'baby', it's a habit I've developed since a few weeks ago. My conversation with my baby was interrupted when I heard the doorbell.

"I got it." I heard Sana's muffled voice through the closed door. But a few minutes later there was a knock on my door, Sana opened and was nervously biting her lip.

"There's... someone for you." She said and I sat up on my bed. And then I saw Taehyung standing behind her. She nodded her head at him, signalling him to go in and then left. Taehyung gave me a look as if asking for my permission to get in and I just nodded. He closed the door behind him and walked to my bed.

"Can I?" He asked for my permission to take a seat on the bed. And again I nodded. He sat on the edge of the bed while I was sitting leaning onto the headboard. "Can we talk?" He asked.

"Isn't that what you're here for?" I said.

"So you got pregnant. I'm so sorry I don't know what happened to me that night, I'm never careless like that, also I presumed you must be on birth control so I didn't think anything about it later." He said.

"I should've been careful on my part too. But we can't really do anything now." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well you heard it today. What was your reaction? I knew you would react that way. I knew you wouldn't accept it so I decided to keep it to myself." He was about to say something but I stopped him. "No Taehyung listen to me first. Initially I decided to abort it because I thought no one would support me, I was scared and felt weak and at that time this seemed like the only option. But when I told my parents about it they were ready to support me and I decided to keep it. I know you probably don't want to have anything with this baby and I'm not even asking you to. I won't let anyone in the college know that it's your's except obviously Sana and Hoseok because they are my friends and they already know, it's just the two of them and don't worry they will not tell anyone about it. Keeping this baby was solely my decision and I'm happy with it. So you can forget it like it never happened." I said it all and it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me, now that he knows it.

"Are you done? Would you let me speak now?" He said and I told him to go ahead. "Well I'm really sorry for that reaction, I shouldn't have run away like that but that's only because I was shocked, that was the last thing I was expecting from you. But you should've told me earlier. It has been more than three months since that night and you've been going through it all alone. How did you even think I won't be ready to take responsibility huh?" He said as I kept looking at him. "I'm here to tell you that I'm ready Y/n. I'm ready to take the responsibility of this baby. I can't just leave it, not after knowing it's my very own child that I have created." He said.

"Taehyung... you... why?" I asked choking on my own words.

"What do you mean why? I'm not as bad as you think. I know how to take care of my responsibilities and I would never let my own child grow up without a father. No one deserves that." He said.

"Are you really ready?" I asked.

"Ready for the baby? Not at all. Ready to take the responsibilities? Absolutely yes. And meanwhile I'll get myself ready for the baby too. Let me be there for you and our baby, please." Our baby. I couldn't explain in words the emotions I was feeling. I simply nodded and burst into tears as I felt overwhelmed. He came closer to me and pulled me in for a hug while caressing my head. "I don't know what would have I done if I got to know it later that you got rid of our baby without even telling me. That thought alone is scary." He said holding me tighter.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Is that why you've been ignoring me?" His voice, so soft and comforting. I nodded.

"I'm sorry for that too."

"It's fine. We'll get through this together."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Friday

Please look forward to it.