•●○ 2 ○●•

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Have you decided what are you gonna wear?" Sana asked while I was lying on my bed scrolling through instagram. What do you expect me to do on a weekend? Certainly not studying, I literallly do it everyday.

"Not really, but something safe." I replied still looking at my phone.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She screamed snatching my phone away from me making me whine.

"There will be a lot of guys and alcohol and what not. The last thing I want is to draw attention of a guy high on some shit which has probably made him horny. So I'm gonna wear something which wouldn't draw much attention but still look partyish." I said.

"For someone who doesn't wanna go to a party you sure have given it a nice thought." She said.

"Well of course. Just because I'm being forced to go doesn't mean I'll go wearing just anything. I still need to look pretty." I said flipping my hair, she giggled.

"Yeah right. After all, your crush of three years would be there too." She smirked.

"I thought we agreed not to talk about it ever, no matter what happens." I raised my voice a little.

"Okay okay. Just start getting ready. Hobi will be here to pick us up at 7." She said still smirking. Just as she reached the door of my room she called out my name, I looked at her. "Don't worry no one will ever know you have a crush on Kim Taehyung." She said amd ran towards her room so that I won't catch her.

Ugh.. I would've killed this girl if she wasn't my best friend. And about my crush, well yeah, I kind of have a crush on Kim Taehyung. I mean who wouldn't? There are only two types of girls who don't like him; first, the ones who literally don't look anywhere other than their books and second, the ones who have boyfriends and are actually loyal to them like Sana. And I belong to none of those categories so it's normal for me to like him. Like, he's built up like a Greek god and don't even get me started about his handsome facial features, words will never be enough to describe how devilishly handsome he looks. And that's not it, let's talk about his sex appeal, the reason why every girl and even some guys want to spend just a night with him. I'd be lying if I say I never fantasized about him, I'll be graduating from the university in a year and I'm still a virgin so fantasizing about a guy like him is quite normal for me.

"Stop thinking about that jerk and start getting ready Y/n." I told myself and finally started looking for clothes to wear tonight.

I ended up wearing grey, high waisted jeans and a cute black lacey crop top along with a leather jacket and boots. I left my hair open. For makeup I applied some eyeliner, a lot of mascara and plum red lipstick.

"Simple yet classy. Perfect." I said to myself. I walked out to the living room yelling Sana's name just to annoy her.

"Coming." She yelled back and walked out of her room. She was wearing a short, maroon body con dress which hugged her in all the right places with black knee high boots, she had dark makeup and a sleek high ponytail.

"Woah girl you look hot." I hyped her up.

"Did you look at yourself? Like damn that ass in those tight jeans." She hyped me back and we broke into giggles. Our laughter was disturbed by the doorbell ringing.

"Must be Hobi." She said walking towards the door. It was indeed Hoseok.

"Woahhh!!!" I heard him say as his eyes widened looking at the blinding beauty of his beloved girlfriend and he pulled her in for a long kiss.

"I'm right here you horny people." I tried to interrupt their little make out session but I was ignored. They've been together for so long, they almost look like a married couple to me.

"Baby, how about we stay back instead of going to the party and do something more fun?" Hoseok said but the tone of his voice clearly showed that he said that just to annoy me.

"Okay then. Imma head to my room and sleep. Much better." I played along.

"NO." They both yelled at the same time, my friends just love to mess with me and I never hold back. Hoseok drove both of us to Namjoon's house or mansion I should say. I've been here for his birthday party last year but still when I we reached there I couldn't help but gawk at his mansion and think 'how must it feel to be that rich'. Oh God please let this year pass soon then I'll finally graduate and have a job. With my grades I'm sure I'll get a decent job and then I can't wait to become rich too.

Going inside, it's everything you can imagine a house party to be and it wasn't long until Hoseok took Sana to hang out with his team. I was content with being alone, also it has been long since I had a drink so I decided to suit myself with something light and got a beer. Honestly I was very much enjoying my own company while drinking, but it didn't last long as someone interrupted my 'me' time.

"What are doing here all alone?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next update: Friday.

Please look forward to it.