•●○ 4 ○●•

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling some kind of warmth around me, upon opening my eyes I found a girl cuddling close to me. Y/n, oh right, we slept together last night. A smile formed on my lips as I noticed her cute chubby cheeks squished on the pillow, but that smile disappeared as soon as it broke out. Did I just found her cute? Shrugging off my thoughts I stood up and got dressed, ready to leave her sleeping there but I stopped upon hearing a little whine coming from her. For some reason I didn't felt like leaving without exchanging a word with her so I simply decided to stay until she wakes up. Sitting on my side of the bed I started going through my phone waiting for her to wake up. After a while I felt her moving and this time she actually woke up and looked at me. It took her a few seconds to recall all the events.

"Had you not woken up for 5 more minutes I would have to ring the alarm in you ear." I said.

"Could've just asked me to wake up." She said sitting up, making sure to hold the sheets close to her naked form.

"I hope you know it was just a one time thing and-" I started but she cut me off.

"And it meant nothing to you and I should forget about you as well as last night and everything along those lines. I know. It's the same from my side. Anything else?" She said making my mind go blank at her being so unbothered and all I did was shake my head in a no. "Cool. Now if you could leave me alone, I need to put my clothes on." She said.

"I literally saw you naked last night." I said.

"Yes that's because I wanted you to and now I don't. Ever heard of consent?" She said. This girl really has a knack of making me speechless with her replies.

"Okay girl. No need to be so rude. I'm turning around, won't look at you I promise." I said turning around. I heard some shuffling sounds indicating that she's getting dressed.

"I'm done." She said a few minutes later. "And I should leave now." She said checking the time on her phone. I have slept around with a lot of girls who have only wanted me for a night but I've never came across someone who looked more unbothered than me the morning after, before Y/n and for some reason this behaviour makes me feel... offended? Like, I was supposed to act that way, not you.

"Yeah not like I wanna stay." I said wanting to fire something back at her only to get ignored. Again, I was supposed to ignore you not the other way around. And without saying a word she simply walked out of the room. What just happened?

I was about to leave as well but then something caught my eye. A blood stain on the sheet and my eyes widened at the sudden realisation. I took her virginity. There were a lot of thoughts running around my head. One thing I never wanted to do was take someone's virginity, why? Because it matters a lot to some people, specially girls. Usually they want their first time to be with someone special and giving it up to a one night stand is something a lot of people will regret. And suddenly I started feeling weird... worried. What she must be thinking? How she must be feeling? Is she alright? And many thoughts like that swarmed my head.

But then another realisation hit me. She gave me her consent and she clearly seemed to be enjoying our time very much. I noticed her smiling multiple times as I pleasured her. So does that mean she did it because she was finally ready to lose her v-card? She just wanted to experience those things with me. She agreed to for the sex beacause she wanted to feel something she had never felt before. This explains her behaviour, she just wanted sex and hence the disinterest in me. She just wanted sex. And for the first time in my life I felt like I've been used. I myself wanted this to be a one time thing but now I just feel like I was used. Is this how other girls feel when I leave them alone after a fuck?

Y/n's P.O.V.

I deserve to be praised for the way I'm so good at hiding my emotions, like I don't think he was able to sense anything I felt there in that room with him. Only I know that weird feeling I felt while telling him that it wasn't a big thing for me when it clearly was. But what is done is done. I can't let these stupid feelings stop my life, I know I'll surely get over this. I took a taxi and went back to my place. As I unlocked the door and went in I found Sana making some tea.

"So how was your night out?" She asked. Right. I texted her last night saying I'll be having a night out with an old friend that I bumped into at the party.

"It was good." I said and she smiled as I noticed her awkward walk. "Why are you limping?" I asked.

"Uhh.. that.. you know it had been a long time since me and Hobi did it, so he went quite hard on me last night." She said trying to hide an obvious smile. "He's still sleeping in my room." She said and I giggled at her being all shy.

"Okay. I'm just gonna go take a shower and sleep throughout the weekend. Don't wake me up." I said and walked to my room. Just as I reached the door she stopped me and the next thing she asked me shook me to the core.

"Why are you limping though?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

BUTTER IS THE SONG OF THE CENTURY. I'M TELLING Y'ALL!!!!

Next update: Tuesday

Please look forward to it.