AUTHOR'S NOTE

The original title of this was Monday To Sunday, because, initially, it was supposed to be a short story (nine chapters including Intro and Epilogue) covering the one week encounter between Sungjae and Joy.  But I ended up adding chapter after chapter as ideas just kept popping in my head, so it became Beyond Monday To Sunday.  I was going to publish this as my third SungJoy fanfic, but because the second one is a little longer and kind of have a serious tone to it, I wasn't sure how to write the remaining chapters.  So it's on hold right now.  I sort of had a writer's block since I'm not really the serious type.

Anyway, this is how I envisioned BBYU got together if they did not join We Got Married.  I'd like to think that fate and destiny would still find a way for Joy and Sungjae to meet and get close to each other.  Although some of the events mentioned in the story did happen in real life, it is either they did it with other idols or it happened under a different circumstance (I'll try to place footnotes of the actual events to give you an idea).  I hope you enjoy reading this as much as my first SungJoy fanfic, THE GAME PLAN.

*************************

August 23, 2021

I was surprised because the news was totally unexpected.  I got angry, feeling like she cheated on him.  I got hurt, thinking she just toyed with the shippers by letting us think that she was giving hints (fox emoji, star emoji, blue heart, her IG story with the BBYU backdrop, etc.) about him.  But after calming down, I realized I was at fault, too, because maybe I just read too much into her posts, trying to connect everything to BBYU.  Maybe, I got too delusional instead of just hopeful.  I still couldn't wrap my head around the news.  I still couldn't bring myself to say the names of the other pair together.  And since my real baby is YSJ, I can honestly say that I will never be 100% on board with the other two being a couple.  No, I'm not going to hate on them, but I can't bring myself to still support her either (Sorry, Joyfuls and Reveluvs).  Although I'm still hoping and praying that SungJoy will still be the end game, I will not delude myself that it is already destined to happen.

I was about to publish this when the news broke out and I couldn't decide whether to upload this or not.  But some shippers encouraged me to do it.  Reading their comments made me realize that they were right: THIS IS OUR WORLD.  It's a fan fiction, so it's okay to still ship them together.  So, aside from this one, I'll finish the other two BBYU fanfics that I'm writing and will publish them when it's done.  After that, I'm going to play it by ear.  If inspiration hits me again, I'll write a new one.  If not, then I'm glad I got to, at least, share my stories with all of you.