Ji Mingjue: " Oh , it was born?" "

    That's great, he immediately hung up his grandfather's phone: "I won't tell you, I'll call and ask which ward my godson is in." "At the

    hospital, Huo Yunchuan is taking care of An Wujiao and his son, and he hasn't freed his hands to notify anyone.

    But Jiang Shaofei came to work early in the morning and learned that An Wujiao was born last night.

    Now others are in the ward, smiling. Holding a baby less than twenty-four hours after birth.

    "It's called Dun Dun, isn't it? "Jiang Shaofei looked at his elder nephew's face, the more he looked at it, the more he liked it: "God, Yun Chuan, I'm starting to be jealous of you now." "

    The life of a wife and a son is so happy that he also has the idea of eager to get out of the singles.

    But Jiang Shaofei knows that he just thinks about it.

    "Well, Dun Dun is Chao Chao 's name. "Huo Yunchuan said, holding a warm towel in his hand, washing An Wuzheng's face and wiping hands.

    "Hi..." An Wuhao took a breath, because he just wanted to adjust his posture, but found that the wound was beginning to feel conscious.

    It's a crime to have a baby, he thought.

    I really want to cry at this time.

    Huo Yunchuan got confused when he heard An Wujiao gasp, and threw down the towel to help him fix the position: "Don't move."

    "It hurts." Tears flashed in An Wujiao's eyes.

    Huo Yunchuan's face tightened, he raised his hand and rang the bell, and immediately called the nurse over: "The effect of the anesthetic has passed, please arrange an analgesic injection as soon as possible." The

    nurse was embarrassed: "Sir, the analgesic injection requires the doctor's judgment..."

    Jiang Shaofei promptly said: "Go and make arrangements, it's okay." The

    nurse saw the famous hospital's yard, and the other party was a shareholder holding the shares of the hospital: "Okay, Dr. Jiang, I'll go now."

    Here is a haggard face . , Hungry and painful and safe. Hearing that he could get an analgesic injection, his eager eyes lit up.

    Not long after, the pain in the wound stopped after the painkiller was given.

    Jiang Shaofei sent Dun Dun back to his brother’s arms, and said with a deep heart: “It’s so hard to have a baby, you won’t have a second child, will you?”

    He felt that according to Huo Yunchuan’s nervousness towards An Wuhao, Hundred Eighty percent will not give birth.

    Huo Yunchuan nodded, keeping his eyes on the teenager lying on the bed.

    The other party's face was haggard and dim, and pain was faint in his beautiful eyes.

    Near noon, once she got the doctor's approval, Aunt Zhang immediately used the hospital microwave oven to heat the confinement meal she had brought, and prepared it to be eaten by Anhui.

    I can finally eat.

    The young man who has been a father since last night can't see the stability of being a father at all. He kept whispering in his mouth: "Okay, it's cold. Give me a bite..."

    Huo Yunchuan threw away his usual carelessness, and became a little eager to blow the porridge on the herbal teaspoon, and feed it into the boy's mouth.