The Sleepover

All I have to say is thank you guys for reading and voting for my chapters! I hope you enjoy this chapter.
——————————————————
Kiba's Pov:
When I walked in the house everybody was looking at me. "Why are you carrying naruto?" Gaara asks. "I tried to wake him up and he moves into my lap and went back to sleep" I say. "That's so cute, right Ino," hinata says
"Yep y'all would be so cute together" Ino says. I blush and I can see all the other guys mad. Haha jealous much. "You can lay him on the couch right there and we'll wait till he wakes up" Ino says. I say okay and place him on the other couch carefully. When I was about to walk away I felt something grab my arm. I looked back and seen naruto was pulling my arm while he was sleep. He pulled me onto the couch with him. Just like before he got on top of and laid down. Then he wrapped his arms around my neck. With his face in the crook of my neck. I felt like I was about to pass out. Is this real? It can't be. I look to my side to see hinata and Ino squealing and my friends glaring daggers at me. Wait does this mean that naruto likes me? He is sleep I wonder what will happen when he wakes up. I slowly start drifting off with naruto. As I wrap my arms around his waist.
Naruto's Pov:
I woke up to a flash in my face once again. God what is it this time. I was fully awake to see hinata taking pictures this time. I look around oh we're at Ino's house. Why do the boys look pissed? Wait 1 2 3... one is missing? Who though? Are you stupid naruto why would they be taking pictures of you by yourself. I looked down to see a sleeping Kiba. I blushed. I tried to get up but got pulled back down by a sleeping Kiba. I hear Ino and hinata squeal. God this is so embarrassing. Why is his grip so strong? I hit him on the his head as hard as I can. "Kiba let go idiot" I said. Kiba opens his eyes and groan. "Let go of me" I say. He let's go and sits up beside me. "Do you wanna know how we got in that position?" He asks. "I don't care" I say. Completely ignoring everyone else because didn't try to stop it. " So this is what happened you fell asleep on Sasuke's shoulder. Then the car took a sharp turn and you slid into me yeah that. Then Sasuke went to help you get back up onto his shoulder again. But then you grabbed my waist so he left you there. Then when it was time to get out the car. When I went to go wake you up. You got up and sat on my lap and wrapped you're arms around my neck. Then when I came in here I placed you on the couch and you pulled my arm and that's how we ended up in that position". He says. Now my face is completely red. "G-gomenasai Kiba" I say looking at the floor. " it's okay it's not like I didn't enjoy it" he smirks. I glare at him then it turns to Sasuke. "Oi why didn't you help me?" I ask. "From what?" He asks. "That" I say as I point at Kiba.  He shrugs "I didn't want to wake you up you looked peaceful" he says. "that's not the point you should've woke my ass up to stop that from happening" I say rolling my eyes. "Well my apologies" he says also rolling his eyes. Now everybody is just looking at us like their watching a movie. "You want me to make it up to you?" Sasuke aks. "And how would you do that?" I ask. My eyes light up "are you going to buy me ramen?!" I ask. "It's better than ramen" he's says. "Pffftt No way nothing is better then" I state. "Really come here I'll show you" he says. At first I hesitated but then I got up and walked over to the other couch. Everybody is just as curious as me. He then pulled me down on his lap.
AND

HE KISSED ME!!

This bastard I pulled away as fast as possible. That's the second kiss today and Shikamaru was already my very first kiss. What the hell. I looked around the room to see 6 angry boys and two fainted girls. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth with of Ino's extra tooth brushes. Yuck, why are all these boys kissing me? That's when I heard yelling. What is going on now? I walked out the bathroom into the living to see all the boys yelling at each other. I see Ino and hinata trying to calm them down. "What happened" I asked hinata. "Once you left they started fighting and talking about how Sasuke shouldn't have kissed you and how you're theirs" hinata answers. "1, he shouldn't have kissed me their right. 2, I am not anybodies I belong to myself" I say. "Well we need to break up this fight before they start throwing punches" Ino says. Hai! Me and hinata say. It wasn't working we were trying to make them stop. Instead they were ignoring us and it got worse. " I have an idea" Ino says. " oh hell no you're ideas are never good Ino" I say hinata miss in agreement. "Just trust me on this" Ino says. "Fine let's here it"

TBC...
——————————————————
I don't know about this chapter but it's okay I guess. I say then a lot especially in this chapter. Well I hope you guys enjoyed!
Until next time

Ja ne🙃