Idk what to name this chapter

I'm going to try to right two new chapters today.
—————————————————— Ino's Pov:
"I have an idea" I said. All the boys and hinata look at me to go on. "First I'll tell hinata" I said. I pull her arm and whisper in her ear "Since it's Friday don't you think it would be a good idea for everyone to come over to my house. Then we have a sleepover and like get to know each other and stuff?". She looks at me and nods her head "plus naruto will get to spend time with his boyfriends" she says. Both of us then begin to have a smirk on our faces. "Okay I think it would be a good idea if after ramen we all go to my house and have a sleepover since it's Friday an- " "hell no" naruto says. "But whyyy it will be a great way to get to know each other" I say. " I don't wanna go y'all can though after I eat my ramen you're taking me home" naruto says. I looked at the konoha boys at first they seemed happy but after naruto talked I seen a glint of sadness in their eyes. Come on think Ino think. That's it! "Naruto if you come me and hinata will pay for you're ramen whenever you want for 4 months". I see him thinking "not enough a year" I look at him and see that smirk on his face. "But I don't have enough money for that you'll break out pockets" I say. Ohhhh I got it "The boys will pay too till the end of the year right?" I say. They all look at me and Shino says "sure it can't be that bad". They all agree but what they didn't know is naruto eats ramen a lot he's obsessed. "Fine I'll go, now can we please go get ramen?" He says. "Yeah let's go" hinata says.
~time skip~
Naruto's Pov:
Let's just say after I ate my ramen Ino went bankrupt. But it was really good. "Heh sorry about that Ino I kinda got carried away" I say. She says "ya think?". " you sure do like ramen a lot naruto" Kiba says. "I guess you could say that" I say. "Okay me, hinata, Kiba, and naruto are going in my car again" Ino says. " but we can take one more person with us who wants to". They all said me and then fought about so Ino made me pick somebody. I didn't want to but she told me to close my eyes and touch somebody and that's who will come. So I closed my eyes went along the line and stopped. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke great. As we were walking to the car I see sasuke turn around and stick out his tongue to the rest of the guys. Tch how childish. As we got in the car I sat in the middle Kiba on my left and sasuke on my right. That's when it hit me it's a hour drive to Ino's house from the mall. It can't bd helped mind as well get comfortable. I laid my head on sasuke's shoulder. I felt him jump at the sudden contact. I just shut my eyes and went to sleep.
Sasuke's Pov:
I was looking out the window until I felt something hit my shoulder. I jumped at the sudden contact then looked down to see naruto's head on my shoulder. He then closed his eyes. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks a little. Pull it together you're and Uchiha you can't just go around blushing. What the hell is wrong with me. I looked at Kiba to see him looking at me already. He had jealousy filled in his eyes. What's his problem?. "Aye Kiba what's you're problem?" I whisper. "The fact that you're stealing my crush from me" he spoke. Stealing his crush? Oh is naruto his crush. "I'm not stealing nothing from you he just chooses to lay on me and not you dog breath" I say. "Well guess what he's mine" Kiba says as he pulls naruto over to him off my shoulder without waking him up. "Who said he was yours?" I asked. Then I pulled him back to me. " I did" he said then pulled naruto again. Before I could pull him back naruto's head hit Kiba's chest and I seen naruto wrap his arms around his waist. Kiba has a big grin on his face then he stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes then something rushed over quick. Jealousy I was jealous that naruto did that to Kiba and not me. What's wrong with me do I like naruto wait does that mean I'm gay? Whatever I'll figure that out later I then looked out the window.
3rd Pov:
They then pulled up in Ino's driveway with the rest of the boys behind her. " we're here" Ino says Sasuke gets out the car with hinata and Ino. "Let me wake naruto up" Kiba says. As Kiba was tapping naruto's shoulder telling him to get up. Naruto groaned and got up sat on Kiba's lap. Then wrapped his arm around Kiba and put his face in the crook of Kiba's neck and went back to sleep. Kiba was now blushing really hard. He tried to wake naruto up again but he wouldn't budge. So Kiba got out the car carrying naruto just the way he is. Into the house where the others are.

TBC...
——————————————————
I forgot to mention this but at the mall they all brought clothes. So they don't have to worry about going home. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I will try to make one more today.
Until next time

Ja ne😉