Oh Gosh

Just a heads up I'm new to this. But I hope you guys enjoy!😏
——————————————————
Naruto Pov:
Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm 16 years old. People say I lack a lot of presence because they don't realize I'm there till I speak up. I used to have a lot of presence when I was younger till my parents passed away. They got in a car crash on my birthday. Back then I used to always smile and be loud. Now I'm just the quiet kid that nobody notices.

Anyways right now I'm getting ready to go to school. I washed up and put on some sweats with a hoodie. I got my phone and walked out the door and locked it. When I arrived at school there was a lot of fan girls screaming as usual. Which is hella annoying especially that big forheaded banshee. Of course they are fan girling over the hottest boys at school. Sasuke,Gaara,Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Sai, and Shino. I walked right pass them and into the school. As I was at my locker someone walked pass me and dropped my books. He jumped because of course he didn't see me. Once he turned around I realized it was Kiba one of the hottest boys in school. He turned around and said "oh shit I didn't see you there sorry. I just nodded and started to pick up my books. Kiba helped me then he asked me a question "are you new here I have never seen you around before". Of course you haven't nobody really has except my best friends ino and Hinata. I said "I've been here the whole semester we even went to the same middle school". He said "oh really I've never seen you around before". I just shrugged then he asked me another question "can I see what you're face looks like ya'know since your hoodie and big glasses are covering it?". Now he was really getting on my nerves. I got up and seen his friends coming so I walked away.
Kiba's Pov:
I was walking down the hall when I bumped into something. I heard something drop and I jumped. I turned around to see a person and he was looking at his books that just now fell on the floor."oh shit I'm sorry" I said he nodded then bent down to pick up his books. I went to go help him when I realized I've never seen him around before. So I asked "are you new here I've never seen you around before". He said "I've been here the whole semester I even went to middle school with you". I was in shock I knew everybody here and never seen him before. I said "oh I've never seen you around". He shrugged I asked him "can I seen you're face since ya'know it's covered by you're hoodie and big black glasses". Which I thought is weird but who am I to judge people. After I snapped out of my thoughts I seen him get up and walk away. Then my friends came towards me crap I forgot to ask him for his name. "Hey Kiba why are you on the floor?" Neji asked I quickly got up and started walking to class with them.
————————————————————I know this was really short but I will try to make then next part longer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
Until next time
Ja ne😁